the thread about nothing...

Why do ebay sellers gotta be so damn difficult to deal with? I want your product and it hasn’t sold for two years maybe your asking price is way too high. You have the product, I sent you an offer, now let’s try to make this deal happen. Preferably while this coupon is still active.

You trying to buy those Fog dunk hi’s? :nerd:
I lowballed the **** outtta some seller that has them listed at like $600 and they’ve been up forever. Offered him $95. Which is what I paid for my first pair back when they released. :lol:

giphy.gif

While the tech we have now is great, I really don't understand why it's necessary to post a video of plane crash victims moments before they expire. It's uncalled for and no one needs to see that, fake or not. I hate how now everyone absolutely HAS to see and know every documented detail in life. It's a double edged sword.

I totally agree. Tasteless.

Def business casual at work for me. Slacks, Sweaters, Jeans, kicks etc. I rotate. I'm glad the dress code is the way it is at my job.
Same way for me too. So glad I get to dress more comfortably for my job. Sometimes work will send out an email to dress more professionally if a client is coming into the office, but people never listen to it.

What are you trying to buy?
space jams

You trying to buy those Fog dunk hi’s? :nerd:
I lowballed the **** outtta some seller that has them listed at like $600 and they’ve been up forever. Offered him $95. Which is what I paid for my first pair back when they released. :lol:
:lol: no but sometimes I do this when people got high *** prices just to piss them off :lol: :smh: . It’s kinda ****** on my part I know.

I kid you not I saw that on my tecpmmendations minutes ago
I looked into tapering awhile ago myself and yt recommend it to me too. YT out here watching everyone.

Back
Top Bottom