the thread about nothing...

hahaha-you-think-youre-sooo-****in-hilarious-dont-you-matt-24481893.png

Yeah, those people def are smoking more than tree. Or maybe there are just some people who have really bad reactions. Like I’ve had weed make me a tad more anxious but hallucinations? Nah.

I think Everyone’s tolerance is different. I smoke rarely now but I know I can’t smoke with my best friend. :lol:

We were at a barbecue at another friends house. We lit up and poured some Henny. Another close friend arrives so we go to open the door. As he’s about to turn the knob he stops dead in his tracks so we ask him what’s wrong. He says he can’t find the door handle. So I open it and we have a good laugh. We walk to the store to get some ice and as we’re leaving he stops again and just stares at himself on the security monitor and he appears to be “stuck” for like a good minute. When he snapped out of we had another good laugh.

A couple hours pass by and the backyard is packed. Everyone’s having a good time. Then the paranoia hit him hard. Our friend (the host) has a cousin who is a dead ringer for a young Tony Montana in Scarface. Funny guy, dry humor but very stoic. He’s sitting across from us rolling another one when another friend of ours (K) shows up and basically finishes the food.

So he starts getting nervous because (K) finished the food and he thinks everyone is gonna be upset. So I (jokingly) tell him that Tony has an AK(47) under the table. Tony plays along. (He doesn’t say anything but just continues to roll and stare at him blankly.) He’s automatically convinced that Tony is gonna murder us and bury us in the backyard. So we all start dying laughing and he’s like “yo I gotta go, I gotta go.”

He ended up spending a couple hours in the ER with his girl who was basically laughing the whole time. :lol:

Been puttin in 55-60 hours a week (no weekends)
Gained another 5 pounds.
Time i tell them im not doing OT anymore once im back from vacation.

Never tried edibles but i had a similar experience the first time i hit a bong.

My old co-worker was a dealer and he had some potent stuff. I'm not a smoker like that so my tolerance was low. I hit it WAAAAAY too hard; it literally knocked me to my knees while coughing violently. I had to stumble to the trash can because i felt like I was gonna throw up from all the coughing.

Started out as a regular chill high then i started feeling weird and isolated and the room felt like it was closing in on me and turning red. All of the 'just say no' ads began to run through my mind and i was like 'damn, why didn't i listen, I've finally done something dumb enough to kill myself'. I just sat there playing with my fingers, fighting the urge to call 911 or my mom.

For a very brief moment i began having suicidal thoughts, and that's when i told them i didn't like the way i felt. The disassociation was crazy, i felt absolutely no sense of consequence, like i could've thrown the bong through his tv and felt nothing of it. Next it's like i was borderline hallucinating and felt like i was drifting off into a different universe and i was scared to 'go' because i felt like i would've been permanently crazy. I remember frantically telling them 'i can't tell what's real'. Dude was like, man just relax, you took a huge rip and now you're just super high. Just sit down and we're right here.
Then i sat down and at that moment i knew for 100% fact that i was either going to die or i was going to be clinically insane for the rest of my life. After that it was like i was dreaming. Seeing credits rolling like it was the end of a tv show.

I remember seeing every word floating throughout my head but i couldn't string together a coherent sentence for anything. Lastly was this blissful peace and i was like seeing constellations. Then the high faded and i started coming down.

Undoubtedly the scariest moment of my life. Didn't drink or smoke anything for a while afterwards.

It almost happened again a few months ago

Chick from work gave me an eighth and like an idiot i smoked half of it because i didn't feel high. I had a new chick from tinder coming through and when she pulled up, I was slightly buzzed. I didn't know alcohol made it 10x worse so we took 2 shots and then it was borderline a repeat of the last time. Room felt like a fish bowl and my heart was beating fast and hard as hell. Chick was kinda weird so i started getting paranoid like a mf. Almost told her she had to go like 10 minutes after she got there :rofl: she smoked too so we went on the balcony and man i was looking at her like she was the devil. I was like 'who is this weird chick and why is she over here'. I was soooo glad to come down. She said she could tell i was super high.

Yea, leave it alone. Never had anything of the sort happen. Not even in the begging. The worst thing that has ever happened to was going to the movies, sitting in the front row and not being able to focus on the screen. I just got up walked into the lobby, gathered myself, walked back in and was fine. I even remember it was the debut of the trailer for the movie Rockstar with Mark Wahlberg. I remember everyone ohh-ing and aww-ing at everything going on, me telling my boy I couldn't see and him, then hamming it up because I was tripping. :lol:

Tired of negative people, fam
I have a homie who I've known since high school
Dude makes wild disrespectful comments and then plays it off as a "joke"
He just made a comment about the 9 months I was unemployed in 2014

I told him straight up:
"Chill with the negative BS. I'm your homie, don't make me look at you sideways.
The sh-- you say is fked up and rubs me and prob other ppl the wrong way.
Don't play it off as a joke, that's very telling of your character.
I don't rag on you or make fun of your depression or problems.
Someone who doesn't give a fk about you wouldn't be this honest with you.
They'd just let you continue making a fool of yourself."

I told him straight up:
"Chill with the negative BS. I'm your homie, don't make me look at you sideways.
Is he on NT? Maybe dude was just trying to respect your sn? In all seriousness, I respect that u called him out. Good for you :nthat:

I told him straight up:

He sounds like my dad. He’ll make all sorts of disrespectful sarcastic comments/jokes towards you...and then wonders why his kids don’t reach out to him or answer his phone calls.

We have so many failures we can remind him about when it comes to his decisions and actions but he turns into this innocent victim when you clap back at him. Type to throw rocks and then hide his hands.

Is he on NT? Maybe dude was just trying to respect your sn? In all seriousness, I respect that u called him out. Good for you :nthat:

Nah, he's not on NT.
I feel like I had to clap back -- clearly no one else has called him out.

He sounds like my dad. He’ll make all sorts of disrespectful sarcastic comments/jokes towards you...and then wonders why his kids don’t reach out to him or answer his phone calls.

We have so many failures we can remind him about when it comes to his decisions and actions but he turns into this innocent victim when you clap back at him. Type to throw rocks and then hide his hands.

Exactly, and my homie wonders why he's lonely/depressed.
Case in point: I told him "[Other people] would just let you continue making a fool of yourself."
He just replied: "Bosses don't make fools of themselves."

:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom