the thread about nothing...

I got a finish line coupon and I dunno what I wanna cop.
EE3712_001_P1

These are a 10

Last sz
20190227_234638.jpg
these felt like bricks to me

That memo thing will phase out soon enough, it's just getting attention because it penatrated social media. **** like this has been going on in youtube and online forums for years, maybe even decades.

Ate two edible brownie's on Friday night and ended up in the ER. Stayed there until Saturday evening. Never again.

You know how in comic movies when the hero first gets their powers, they all start going off at once and its driving them crazy? It was like that while simultaneously being in 4 different time lines. Had a million different thoughts at once and couldn't focus on just one. Every thought that popped in my head, I said it. Bad and good.

Results were you had too much damn THC bruh.

That "trapped" feeling when you eat too many edibles is ****ing HORRIBLE. My girl and I overdid it once and went to Panorama festival in NYC...we didn't know we'd taken too much until we got there. I was convinced I was going to have to be committed to a mental institution because my thoughts were coming so fast that I couldn't articulate anything sane. I thought I'd be stuck that way. Thank God we somehow made it back to our spot at the time - had to convince ourselves the whole way in the Uber that the driver wasn't taking us to a murder farm. Edibles gone wrong is a terrible experience.

Never tried edibles but i had a similar experience the first time i hit a bong.

My old co-worker was a dealer and he had some potent stuff. I'm not a smoker like that so my tolerance was low. I hit it WAAAAAY too hard; it literally knocked me to my knees while coughing violently. I had to stumble to the trash can because i felt like I was gonna throw up from all the coughing.

Started out as a regular chill high then i started feeling weird and isolated and the room felt like it was closing in on me and turning red. All of the 'just say no' ads began to run through my mind and i was like 'damn, why didn't i listen, I've finally done something dumb enough to kill myself'. I just sat there playing with my fingers, fighting the urge to call 911 or my mom.

For a very brief moment i began having suicidal thoughts, and that's when i told them i didn't like the way i felt. The disassociation was crazy, i felt absolutely no sense of consequence, like i could've thrown the bong through his tv and felt nothing of it. Next it's like i was borderline hallucinating and felt like i was drifting off into a different universe and i was scared to 'go' because i felt like i would've been permanently crazy. I remember frantically telling them 'i can't tell what's real'. Dude was like, man just relax, you took a huge rip and now you're just super high. Just sit down and we're right here.
Then i sat down and at that moment i knew for 100% fact that i was either going to die or i was going to be clinically insane for the rest of my life. After that it was like i was dreaming. Seeing credits rolling like it was the end of a tv show.

I remember seeing every word floating throughout my head but i couldn't string together a coherent sentence for anything. Lastly was this blissful peace and i was like seeing constellations. Then the high faded and i started coming down.

Undoubtedly the scariest moment of my life. Didn't drink or smoke anything for a while afterwards.

It almost happened again a few months ago

Chick from work gave me an eighth and like an idiot i smoked half of it because i didn't feel high. I had a new chick from tinder coming through and when she pulled up, I was slightly buzzed. I didn't know alcohol made it 10x worse so we took 2 shots and then it was borderline a repeat of the last time. Room felt like a fish bowl and my heart was beating fast and hard as hell. Chick was kinda weird so i started getting paranoid like a mf. Almost told her she had to go like 10 minutes after she got there :rofl: she smoked too so we went on the balcony and man i was looking at her like she was the devil. I was like 'who is this weird chick and why is she over here'. I was soooo glad to come down. She said she could tell i was super high.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
Jeesh never experienced anything like yall saying :lol:

Edit: and im a tree smoker

Yeah, those people def are smoking more than tree. Or maybe there are just some people who have really bad reactions. Like I’ve had weed make me a tad more anxious but hallucinations? Nah.

Jeesh never experienced anything like yall saying :lol:

Edit: and im a tree smoker

Me either. I don’t blaze on the regular anymore. (Not my choice DOT does randoms)

I feel like people freak themselves out when they get too high. Don’t forget to breathe and remember it’s just weed...

I ate an edible a few weeks ago. I got no tolerance anymore obviously. Got high af and watched blue planet. Didn’t tell me girl and just smashed the whole thing. She gets too paranoid and it’s annoying. :lol: she didn’t have a clue I was blazed off my *** until I told her. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom