Selena Gomez 144.75
Ariana Grande 143.54
Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) 129.72
Kim Kardashian 125.74
Kylie Jenner 125.06
Beyoncé 123.05
Taylor Swift 114.06
Neymar 110.17

Had no idea The Rock got a following like that.

WOW_e22c2.gif

My girl said "They are nasty to flyers & no t.v." :lol: I may same myself over $100 bucks tho if I fly with them so I might just do it.

I flew with them on very short flights (1h-1h30) and it was just fine. One of the flight attendant called me by my name, I was very surprised by her level of attention to details.

My experience was good, nothing bad to say but my sample is quite small and only very short flights.

It would be early AM or evening anyhow so chances are I'm falling asleep either time.

Reactions: jjs
For a short flight it's worth it. But anything longer than 3 hours, a TV is appreciated.

Unless you have a tablet where you can pre-download a bunch of stuff, then you're good.

If the flight is longer than 6-7 hours, then food comes in the conversation. But for shorter flights, I don't really care about entertainment and food, I just listen to podcasts, catch a quick nap and the flight is done.

For a short flight it's worth it. But anything longer than 3 hours, a TV is appreciated.

Unless you have a tablet where you can pre-download a bunch of stuff, then you're good.

If the flight is longer than 6-7 hours, then food comes in the conversation. But for shorter flights, I don't really care about entertainment and food, I just listen to podcasts, catch a quick nap and the flight is done.

Would be a 4-5 hour flight. I have an iPad so I'm good there with Netflix + bring a book.

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom