the thread about nothing...

You ever be at work trying to not work, and customers keep coming in? :smh:

Also, yesterday at work, my coworkers did a lottery pot, it was 15 of them (keep this number in mind). I wasn’t a part of it, they didn’t ask me to join

So they come to me at the end of the day saying how they bought 15 tix, and I told them they should’ve included me to make it 16, (I usually have good luck with raffles/contests), and I was telling them how 16 is my lucky number (it always appears in my life somehow)

Fast forward to today, no one won the jackpot and the new amount is... 1.6 Bil (16)

491768F0-0D46-46F6-805D-6EB630E1FFE1.gif

Why? I used to work near the Warriors training facility in Oakland. He's usually outside the Marriott hotel because the facility is located in there. He's one of the coolest dude around, always say wassup to everyone. How he is on court is all an act. He wants to get to other players mentally. Steph Curry on the other hand is a real prick. He's not as cool as what media portrays him. There's more about other players but I'll leave it as is. Im sure most of these athletes in any sports/team are cocky **** cuz of the fame and money but just saying these cuz the warriors' players was the ones I have encountered outside of the coliseum.
Yeah I've heard similar about Green and Curry off the court.

Who else is cool/uncool? You don't have to go into detail

That seems like an unfair judgement call based on whether someone is extroverted or not. My friend actually knows Curry...has been over to his house, works on tech projects for him, their families spend time together and all he says is that he can’t believe how down to earth and nice the guy is for someone that’s so incredibly accomplished.

That seems like an unfair judgement call based on whether someone is extroverted or not. My friend actually knows Curry...has been over to his house, works on tech projects for him, their families spend time together and all he says is that he can’t believe how down to earth and nice the guy is for someone that’s so incredibly accomplished.
It’s diff cuz your friend knows and works for him. But I’m talking about how they are with people they don’t know (fans) and how the media portrays them.

A lot of judgement is unfair.

Curry kind of seems "over" the superstar thing to me...in that when he is asked to speak publicly I get a vibe of "why do I have to do this" or "I'd rather do anything else". Their description of Curry not being the nicest matches my vibe.

It's gotta be tough for all of the guys though. I know I'm moody as **** so if I were famous I'd probably have a bad rap amongst the gen pop. I'd definitely have a lot of respect and gratitude to people I was around on a consistent basis (like the tech guy for Curry) but I probably would hit fans with a **** off attitude more frequently than not.

You ever be at work trying to not work, and customers keep coming in? :smh:

Also, yesterday at work, my coworkers did a lottery pot, it was 15 of them (keep this number in mind). I wasn’t a part of it, they didn’t ask me to join

So they come to me at the end of the day saying how they bought 15 tix, and I told them they should’ve included me to make it 16, (I usually have good luck with raffles/contests), and I was telling them how 16 is my lucky number (it always appears in my life somehow)

Fast forward to today, no one won the jackpot and the new amount is... 1.6 Bil (16)

491768F0-0D46-46F6-805D-6EB630E1FFE1.gif
Big Gasol fan?

Yeah I've heard similar about Green and Curry off the court.

Who else is cool/uncool? You don't have to go into detail
iguodala Is a punk *****, I would say he’s the worst, really stuck up. Klay is Klay... he’s exactly what you see on tv, no emotions and kinda boring/monotone. When he exits the lot he will stop and sign autographs for people that’s waiting if there’s no cars behind him. And let fans go up close to his S600 or whatever to take pics while he’s behind the wheel.

See Marshawn Lynch around too cuz he have his store down the block called Beast Mode I believe and kicks it in front of his store once in a while. He would pull up in his white lambo with “Beast Mode” on the brake calipers. He really hates people taking pics of him but I think it’s obvious...he makes it known he doesn’t take BS even when being interviewed, he keeps it real.

I kinda don’t care how they are cuz it’s expected but just somewhat annoying how media do change things around and make someone unlikeable when they’re really cool (Green) or vice versa (Curry).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom