the thread about nothing...

tenor.gif

Dat Kawhi and Danny double chasedown block was orgasmic......I love tatum but seeing an up and coming player get put in his place is so satisfying to watch

Reactions: jjs
Naruto Naruto

Did you get that haircut you were talking about getting? I forgot what it was called.

If so, how long did you keep the sides?

One day Draymond Green needs to get punched in the face
Why? I used to work near the Warriors training facility in Oakland. He's usually outside the Marriott hotel because the facility is located in there. He's one of the coolest dude around, always say wassup to everyone. How he is on court is all an act. He wants to get to other players mentally. Steph Curry on the other hand is a real prick. He's not as cool as what media portrays him. There's more about other players but I'll leave it as is. Im sure most of these athletes in any sports/team are cocky **** cuz of the fame and money but just saying these cuz the warriors' players was the ones I have encountered outside of the coliseum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? I used to work near the Warriors training facility in Oakland. He's usually outside the Marriott hotel because the facility is located in there. He's one of the coolest dude around, always say wassup to everyone. How he is on court is all an act. He wants to get to other players mentally. Steph Curry on the other hand is a real prick. He's not as cool as what media portrays him. There's more about other players but I'll leave it as is. Im sure most of these athletes in any sports/team are cocky **** cuz of the fame and money but just saying these cuz the warriors' players was the one I have encountered outside of the coliseum.
I've had this suspicion for a while. He was more down to Earth in his earlier years based on what I've heard.

Another FreakyConspiracy has been prophesied.

No one won, cause I didn’t play.
And when do play my magic #s I’m winning and stuffing a TAN pockets.(select few though)
I have to sit on this a bit more. But I am getting the hunch that there won't be a winner on Tuesday either.

Back
Top Bottom