the thread about nothing...

Was at this restaurant where I can see the food being made at the front. One of the cooks, put the food thermometer in his mouth and stuck his bare finger in the food. Then stuck the thermometer in the food again. I don't even want to think of what happens in the back at places where I can't see. :sick:

Was at this restaurant where I can see the food being made at the front. One of the cooks, put the food thermometer in his mouth and stuck his bare finger in the food. Then stuck the thermometer in the food again. I don't even want to think of what happens in the back at places where I can't see. :sick:
Probably ppl drop food and instead of getting rid of it they put it back on the plate lol

tenor.gif

I would assume so
People get turned on by alot weirder stuff lol

Is she faking it tho mr conspiracy theory

Are platforms like stockx and others simply bringing to light the disproportionate ratio of resellers vs the people that actually want items? Do the sellers outnumber interested parties for all different items for sale now?

Are platforms like stockx and others simply bringing to light the disproportionate ratio of resellers vs the people that actually want items? Do the sellers outnumber interested parties for all different items for sale now?
I hope I am understanding your question. I think every other person involved in this sneaker hobby is a reseller or is aspiring to be one. They see how lucrative it can be and want a piece of the pie.

I hope I am understanding your question. I think every other person involved in this sneaker hobby is a reseller or is aspiring to be one. They see how lucrative it can be and want a piece of the pie.
But if everyone is selling and trying to make money, and those people outnumber the buyers, then there’s no one spending money and prices never move upwards. In conjunction with Nike and other retailers releasing enough colorways to diminish returns on models released just a month or less ago, prices keep falling and the market saturates on shoes sitting, except of sitting on shelves they sitar stockx and GOAT

But if everyone is selling and trying to make money, and those people outnumber the buyers, then there’s no one spending money and prices never move upwards. In conjunction with Nike and other retailers releasing enough colorways to diminish returns on models released just a month or less ago, prices keep falling and the market saturates on shoes sitting, except of sitting on shelves they sitar stockx and GOAT
Most of the profits in reselling is concentrated in the limited and exclusive shoes. So the supply and price fluctuations do not affect these types of shoes as much. I guess a good example of the scenario you described would be the Space Jam XI from 2016. There were so many produced, but were sold out relatively quick. People bought multiple pairs perhaps with the intent to resell. Fast forward to today and the market value is only slightly above retail price.

Back
Top Bottom