the thread about nothing...

36jod9hwk0m11.jpg

ClutteredJitteryDevilfish-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_oxq0ih7DXT1u33d9uo1_r1_400.gif

Suggest something to do when theres a hurricane coming and you just sold your ps4 smh would have been clutch

I want to make another "What's the Biggest L You've Ever Taken" Thread but I don't have any good stories.

My boy quit his last job a week and a half ago. So ive been on my grind trying to get him to work with me. I told him to make sure he cleans himself out because they drug test. This man comes in last night gets the interview and gets the job on site. So they mouth swab him right there he texting me along the lines of "Bro they mouth swabbin me rn???. I just smoked my pen a few hours ago". Not even the slightest of upset with him tbh. **** else can i do? But thats the second reason why i dont burn.. I dont need the excess bs and the creation of more hurdles that i need to jump over.

My boy quit his last job a week and a half ago. So ive been on my grind trying to get him to work with me. I told him to make sure he cleans himself out because they drug test. This man comes in last night gets the interview and gets the job on site. So they mouth swab him right there he texting me along the lines of "Bro they mouth swabbin me rn???. I just smoked my pen a few hours ago". Not even the slightest of upset with him tbh. Cant do anything more..
Wow...and the mouth swap is the simplest one to beat. Just takes a day...one damn day.

My boy quit his last job a week and a half ago. So ive been on my grind trying to get him to work with me. I told him to make sure he cleans himself out because they drug test. This man comes in last night gets the interview and gets the job on site. So they mouth swab him right there he texting me along the lines of "Bro they mouth swabbin me rn???. I just smoked my pen a few hours ago". Not even the slightest of upset with him tbh. **** else can i do? But thats the second reason why i dont burn.. I dont need the excess bs and the creation of more hurdles that i need to jump over.

What an idiot

You missed the Quickstrike.

what she tahmbout?

She saying she shouldn't have assume I was gonna pay, my tradition might be different from hers. She didn't eat all day and just wanted something to eat(ie she was broke).

Tbh, I don't have a problem buying a female something to eat, so it wouldn't have been a problem if she would've been straight up, but I do have a limit. If we're like a few dates in and its not moving at the pace I like, Ill move around.

Back
Top Bottom