the thread about nothing...

Its funny we're having this conversation. Guess who just text me apologizing...

A74ADB89-7E0E-4652-96CA-2036CFD12D59.gif

That's what i like to hear. Females are funny man best of luck on that. Petty stuff like that for grown folks shouldn't be a make it or break it to end a relationship like that.

My boy quit his last job a week and a half ago. So ive been on my grind trying to get him to work with me. I told him to make sure he cleans himself out because they drug test. This man comes in last night gets the interview and gets the job on site. So they mouth swab him right there he texting me along the lines of "Bro they mouth swabbin me rn???. I just smoked my pen a few hours ago". Not even the slightest of upset with him tbh. **** else can i do? But thats the second reason why i dont burn.. I dont need the excess bs and the creation of more hurdles that i need to jump over.

You can lead a horse to the water but you cant make it drink....you did what you could.

@parada45 Cant really call him out on it too much since he didnt know he was gonna get the job on sight
Nah...be prepared and stay prepared.

You told him to clean himself out...that typically implies month(s) without partaking.

Did you tell him it was a mouth swab? It would explain why he thought he wouldn't need to detox immediately, but still.

Nah...be prepared and stay prepared.

You told him to clean himself out...that typically implies month(s) without partaking.

Did you tell him it was a mouth swab? It would explain why he thought he wouldn't need to detox immediately, but still.
Nah i just wasnt more specific. I just told him there would be a drug test.

You gave him fair warning. The day of???? That man's not serious.
Gotta play it safe and abstain from everything if you're anticipating testing ANYTIME soon.
I told him atleast 5 - 6 days prior to yesterday to clean himself.

This ties back into your professional sports is fixed thing, right?
Also, on the same tip...
http://arithegreat.com/ari-shaffirs-skeptic-tank-235-first-responder-a-911-story-with-cris-italia/

Caught this in the 9/11 thread. The guy was also a sports reporter and discusses how an MLB pitcher had to fix games.
I am an avid boxing fan. However, I don't agree with the notion that Boxing is more fixed than any other sport. I think all sports can possibly be just as fixed. I understand why people think that because in boxing only two people are involved and Vegas has its history with the mob. The reason I think they will try to squeeze a 3rd is because these two guys have nowhere else to go. The other worthy opponents are either with other promoters and or networks, which is too much of a hurdle. On top of that these other opponents present a higher risk with much less reward.

I am an avid boxing fan. However, I don't agree with the notion that Boxing is more fixed than any other sport. I think all sports can possibly be just as fixed. I understand why people think that because in boxing only two people are involved and Vegas has its history with the mob. The reason I think they will try to squeeze a 3rd is because these two guys have nowhere else to go. The other worthy opponents are either with other promoters and or networks, which is too much of a hurdle. On top of that these other opponents present a higher risk with much less reward.
But are you convinced Canelo will win because everything is fixed? Or was that just a prediction.

Finally got around doing my laundry. Fing washing machine in my building did more harm then good to my clothes.
I wear my new clothes like 4-5 times before I toss it in a washer. I use the one in my building as well...they are crap and people are nasty. Last time I used it there was a ******* rock in my clothes when I pulled them out.

But are you convinced Canelo will win because everything is fixed? Or was that just a prediction.
I think Canelo will make the adjustments to win in most people's eyes. However, these two will always make for a competitive matchup. I also think there is an incentive for them to make it a trilogy.

I wear my new clothes like 4-5 times before I toss it in a washer. I use the one in my building as well...they are crap and people are nasty. Last time I used it there was a ****ing rock in my clothes when I pulled them out.

Smh. I remember cats use to steal people clothes right out the dryer in the building i lived in nyc.

Back
Top Bottom