the thread about nothing...

I be trying not to be too shallow. She was talking right, we met up and I saw the mass, decided to proceed. Should’ve took a pic of the mass. Females were complimenting the mass in the gym.

I'm either gonna get spiderman or 2k19 not sure though. Nba will last me longer but spiderman will be more fun. Can't get both bc I have red dead 2 pre-ordered

Went with Spider-Man and I’m super happy, game is addictive . Going to try to beat it within the next couple weeks and just trade it in towards 2K :smh:

I be trying not to be too shallow. She was talking right, we met up and I saw the mass, decided to proceed. Should’ve took a pic of the mass. Females were complimenting the mass in the gym.
You know it's nice when females are complimenting lol

I dont think I've touched a video game in a decade
Only game I play now is Pro Evolution Soccer

I've come to terms with the realization that all of that fantasy video game **** just aint for me anymore. I got a SNES classic out of nostalgia but its still in the box in storage. Played it for a week and I'm just keeping it to satisfy my inner 80's baby.

PES probably got another year or 2 out of me. I just can't keep up with games anymore, and the novelty wears off after about 2-3 months of owning a console

Its crazy man, because I feel a detachment from people I came up with in life. Like, our goals and ambition just don't match up

Like, I hear so many people who claim they wantto change their position in life, create bigger and better outcomes, but don't take the effort to make the change as seriously as they take the rewards (or outcomes) they desire.

And It creates a real disconnect and I feel like it isolates me from even some of my closest brothers that I consider family. I'm scared of allowing that complacency rub off on me. I find myself not reaching out as much as I know I should, because I'm spending the bulk of my days trying to make efforts to grow as not only an individual, but to provide an elevated lifestyle for my family. (and then I spend my downtime on NT goofing off with you guys)

This hit me hard tho, because I know I'm guilty of not making time for people, but I feel like thats because the connection that used to be there just isn't as strong as it used to be. I don't like talking about hustling, and what I want, or aspirations. I like execution. But it feels like a ton of people I came up with are still stuck in "dream" mode. Thats a death trap.

my future resembles something like this but better

maxresdefault.jpg

Aye, thats decent fam :pimp:

I hope you prosper in your life goals b. You been bringing positivity in this thread for some pages :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom