the thread about nothing...

Trying to get a little extra bread on the side rn with Lyft driving... Gotdamn it's dead out here. No rides in almost an hour :smh:
Did DoorDash (food delivery) last winter.

I was working my regular job 6-2:30 and then would drive toward home (about an hour) and hit the clock until 9 or 10 p.m. on weekdays...11 or 12 on weekends.

So with my situation in mind, I hated that **** after a while bro. Dead time would plex the hell out of me cuz you'd always see new people grabbing orders from the hotspots as you waited 30, 45, 60 mins for one. Buffalo Wild Wings ALWAYS took 45 minutes to even prep the food and I'd have to waste another minutes of my time cursing out DoorDash to get them to understand my wasted time needed to be compensated.

**** got old so fast bruh...but the money was kinda decent, can't front. When it was on, it was ON. Could easily make the rent in a week. $300-$400 weekends.

6a00d8341c506253ef015433046bdf970c-pi

Did DoorDash (food delivery) last winter.

I was working my regular job 6-2:30 and then would drive toward home (about an hour) and hit the clock until 9 or 10 p.m. on weekdays...11 or 12 on weekends.

So with my situation in mind, I hated that **** after a while bro. Dead time would plex the hell out of me cuz you'd always see new people grabbing orders from the hotspots as you waited 30, 45, 60 mins for one. Buffalo Wild Wings ALWAYS took 45 minutes to even prep the food and I'd have to waste another minutes of my time cursing out DoorDash to get them to understand my wasted time needed to be compensated.

**** got old so fast bruh...but the money was kinda decent, can't front. When it was on, it was ON. Could easily make the rent in a week. $300-$400 weekends.
That's what my plan was. Get off work at 5,work until 9 or 10. Taking the L it looks like tonight, but hopefully I can make up for it in a different area tomorrow night

That's what my plan was. Get off work at 5,work until 9 or 10. Taking the L it looks like tonight, but hopefully I can make up for it in a different area tomorrow night
Make sure you take some time for yourself bro. If your have a family, don't neglect them either. My girl had to talk to me a couple of times about how I was more important than the money I would bring in.

Good luck man.

Today I was driving down the street and saw a kid riding his bike out the driveway, so I moved over to the other side of the street

Then out of nowhere he made a sharp U-turn in front of my truck :smh: broke hard af but I swear I was like an inch away from connecting.. then after that he just sat and stared at me with a blank face :smh:

The valid argument is the one she provided. Don't be heartless. Don't expect a mother to explain that to their kids.
I get the morality of it and if I am this father, I wouldn't mind if this was an isolated incident. I would consider it as my child's birthday party and the money is to invite his friends to come join. If my child support is constantly being split among his half siblings just because their father(s) are deadbeat then that is a problem I will not tolerate.

I get the morality of it and if I am this father, I wouldn't mind if this was an isolated incident. I would consider it as my child's birthday party and the money is to invite his friends to come join. If my child support is constantly being split among his half siblings just because their father(s) are deadbeat then that is a problem I will not tolerate.
I truly don't mean to come off as if the father has no right to be upset...he truly does.

But as an outside observer I can't imagine how you don't see the woman's point of view in this isolated incident. You really not gonna give a **** about those kids? You're not the father lol...it wasn't your money...

And I agree...a consistent situation is unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom