the thread about nothing...

By broker, you mean an investment account?

Yes. Clients could either do it theirselves on our platform or use one of our investment broker who would do it for you and charge a fee (lower than mutual fund fees and very personalized, so it's for high accounts only, 500k-1mil +)

r418764_1600x800cc.jpg

Yes. Clients could either do it theirselves on our platform or use one of our investment broker who would do it for you and charge a fee (lower than mutual fund fees and very personalized, so it's for high accounts only, 500k-1mil +)
When I was 19, I was with a group of friends and one suggested that we all deposit our cash into his temporarily to impress the girl who was a teller. We played along and put in 5k collectively. :lol:

if I didn't have a 4pm meeting I'd be heading home now

oh well it shouldnt be too long

just chilling in the theater at work playing bloons

Today kinda sucked :lol:
Forgot my earbuds at my parents’ house.
Wore ballet flats and slipped on the slippery *** floor.
So glad that it’s time to go home :smokin

I get people saying it’s not his problem but cmon lol

All the kids are here problems and she has to take care of her family. I’m sure if they were together it would be the same with her splitting the money.

At least she not out here spending all on a designer bag or something

Wasn't this posted a couple weeks ago? Anyway, the money should go towards this man's own child. Duh. There is no valid argument to justify it going to the other children.
The valid argument is the one she provided. Don't be heartless. Don't expect a mother to explain that to their kids.

Trying to get a little extra bread on the side rn with Lyft driving... Gotdamn it's dead out here. No rides in almost an hour :smh:

Back
Top Bottom