the thread about nothing...

Demarcus Cousins to the damn warriors for one year 5.3 mil. League is pointless next year :smh::smh:
Death Lineup 2.0- allowing Green to stay at the 4 because you have a real center whose a beast offensively and an otherworldly rim protector when healthy. If he's even 80 percent when the playoffs start they might not lose a game

Question: If you have ever lended a large sum of money to anyone whether it is friends or family, has it ever ended well?

I'll let you know in 6 months :lol:

I usually only "lend" money i'm willing to never see back, but this was a special case with my best friend in between 2 jobs and needing to support his younger brother / parents.

He's starting his new job in 2 weeks, gonna make 70k and we signed a legal contract with his car as collateral if he doesn't follow the payback schedule. I'm sure i'll see my money back, but if **** hit the fan, I know it will tarnish our friendship (i consider this guy family...)

I didn't want to do it, but I couldn't say no. We'll see :ohwell:

I mean idk exactly how long you’ve been floating around ol girl, but she might just be moody af. Just make it a point to speak tomorrow.

Should've asked her what was bothering her n have her vent

Honestly, it didn't even look like she was in a bad mood. She just, wasn't interested in talking to me.

She just seemed uncomfortable. Idk what changed.

I swear to God before today it wasn't this hard to talk to her.

My advice is to not do it and if you must only loan what you are willing to give the person as a gift. There are a lot of Lee Daniel's out there, even if they have it they won't pay.
I totally agree with you I have really tight circle of friends and when some “needs” we just tell each other pay me when you got it, and we just go about our lives. Had a close friend borrow 5gs from another close friend payed him back a 6 months later, anyone outside of that circle would have been hounding him for that money.

Honestly, it didn't even look like she was in a bad mood. She just, wasn't interested in talking to me.

If she was genuinely showin interest, it’s one of two things. Either she chose someone else, or she just throwing out hurdles.

Jump the hurdles bro. She just checking to see if you for real.

Play the game and straight up ignore her, sometimes a female needs to do a little chasing too.

You gotta have the cold blooded attitude.

Can’t put all your energy and time on one chick. This is why I tell you diversity your portfolio. If one chick giving a cold shoulder you should have at least 5+ chicks who can talk and want to get down. Out of those 6 you should be able to snag 1-2 for a quick bar date or a chill night out.

Whoa!!!! Rajon random to the lakers!!! This guy was a Celtic.

This gonna be a very good season in the nba with all these trades happening.

Coffins used to be built with holes in them, attached to six feet of copper tubing and a bell. The tubing would allow air for victims buried under the mistaken impression they were dead. Harold, the Oakdale gravedigger, upon hearing a bell, went to go see if it was children pretending to be spirits. Sometimes it was also the wind. This time it wasn’t either. A voice from below begged, pleaded to be unburied.
“You Sarah O’Bannon?” Yes! the voice assured.
“You were born on September 17, 1827?”
“Yes!”
“The gravestone here says you died on February 19?”
“No I’m alive, it was a mistake! Dig me up, set me free!”
“Sorry about this, ma’am,” Harold said, stepping on the bell to silence it and plugging up the copper tube with dirt. “But this is August. Whatever you are down there, you aren't alive anymore, and you aren't comin’ up.”

If she was genuinely showin interest, it’s one of two things. Either she chose someone else, or she just throwing out hurdles.

Jump the hurdles bro. She just checking to see if you for real.
Idk that would seem like her making things unecessarily complicated. I mean he said he tried to initiate convo and she was ignoring it. Maybe she wasn't talking because she was going through a personal thing, but she could've easily said that

Question: If you have ever lended a large sum of money to anyone whether it is friends or family, has it ever ended well?
Look at what Dame did a few nights ago then you'll find your answer
T.i calls himself welcoming Lebron. BAN ***** go rep the hawks **** boy. U have zero grounds to welcome ANYONE to this city you piece of ****
I agree TIP wylin but its not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom