the thread about nothing...

Thats how my best friend is. Cant even look at her with going into stupid mode. Esp when she look at me and say what is it. Im like ahduhhhhhhhhhh nothing lmao
And she hasn't showed any interest of being more than a best friend?

Oh you're married. K, nvm lol

Does having a girl bff bother your wife?

And she hasn't showed any interest of being more than a best friend?

Oh you're married. K, nvm lol

Does having a girl bff bother your wife?
Lol naw we knew each other for 18 years.I just cant be like naw we cant be friends no more lol. I made sure it was kool with the wife before we even started dating. Matter of fact i asked every girl i dated before hand. Some say its kool and switch up after tho smh.

You ever been around a chick so fine you cant help but smile my supervisor is the truth i try my hardest to keep cool but my goofy *** just wants to flirt with her..yall pray 4 me

Same with a new coworker. She’s fine af but I just keep my distance cuz I’m married lol

Picking between breasts and *** is like picking between Icecream and cake. Why not enjoy both (Sometimes together if the opportunity presents itself)
Seriously. Both are glorious. I think I check out women more than my dude does. :lol:

Amel is trolling us. He probably deep in Ms. Tan's guts as we speak. He just doesn't wanna give us pics so he's making it out like he failed
I truly hope this is the case :rofl: :lol:

I didn't even ask guys... She was different today. Her body was turned away from me. She was always on her phone. She seemed distracted. I kept trying to come up with something to get the convo going. Before she was doing her part to keep up the convo. First time interaction was like this. Before today it was easy to talk to her.

I feel mad deflated

Welps.

I didn't even ask guys... She was different today. Her body was turned away from me. She was always on her phone. She seemed distracted. I kept trying to come up with something to get the convo going. Before she was doing her part to keep up the convo. First time interaction was like this. Before today it was easy to talk to her.

I feel mad deflated

Welps.
damn, just like a female lion / females smell weakness lol

I feel mad deflated

Welps.

05C2B38B-5DD3-4916-8866-86EBCDDB0BE0.jpeg

I was the guy on the other line.

Last edited:
You ever been around a chick so fine you cant help but smile my supervisor is the truth i try my hardest to keep cool but my goofy *** just wants to flirt with her..yall pray 4 me
Man I worked with a chick like that at my first job, she knew it too and so did the rest of the staff. She would stay messing with me and ****, had me looking silly as **** at times. She was fine too

I feel mad deflated

Welps.
:smh: damnit Corey

I feel mad deflated

Welps.

not-sure-if-she-is-playing-hard-to-get-or-not-interested-at-all.jpg

T.i calls himself welcoming Lebron. BAN ***** go rep the hawks **** boy. U have zero grounds to welcome ANYONE to this city you piece of ****

Question: If you have ever lended a large sum of money to anyone whether it is friends or family, has it ever ended well?

Last edited:

I feel mad deflated

Welps.
Don't let her do this to you, man.

Fight through this.

Back
Top Bottom