the thread about nothing...

Soooooo I have a situation, I'm not sure how to handle.

It involves one of my best friends. We hang out all the time. Went to school grade school through high school together. Played all the same sports.

His mom is a great family friend. Got me my first job. Is friends with my parents. She's a realtor and got my parents a house.

Welp. Another friend of mine just sent me a Snapchat pic of this dudes mom topless on bed with a vibrator. It was a pretty recent pic from what appears to be an amateur pron site.

What the hell do I do?!! Act like I don't know it's out there? I'm gonna see this dude on thursday. More than just feeling awkward, I'm wondering if I need to let him or her know that it's out there because of the workplace implications. I'm sure her real estate agency wouldn't want to know about this. What if someone tries to blackmail her? She makes MAJOR money and flaunts it.

Damn this sucks . If it’s already on an amateur site , it’s already out there and likely will never really be deleted .

Honestly idk if I could tell my boy because of how uncomfortable it will make everybody involved but I feel like it’s the right thing to do.

Honestly I Dont think I would want to know if it was my mom.

How old are you guys if you don’t mind me asking?

Thanks for the advice. This seems like the right thing to do. A part of me doesn't wanna tell my homie because I don't want him to know that I know. But damn, ain't no way I can look dude
In the eyes and act like that ain't out there

It’s very dicey situation your in. Cause your homeboy could flip out on your homeboy with the picture. But you gotta handle it. So it won’t get worse cause if does your gonna tarnish your friendship.

tumblr_ov8au80QCv1ujqvcvo1_500.gif

How old are you guys if you don’t mind me asking?

It's funny you're asking this

I was in a group convo with 5-8 classmates before class started yesterday. One girl was asking how old everyone was.

The answers was 25, 25, 26 so on and so on. When it got to me I said that I was turning 33. I swear the classmates was like :wow: :wow:

One girl was like, 'what the hell I thought you was 21' I shrugged and told her 'I guess it's the filipino genes' haha

Last edited:
I still have yet to figure out the new NT alerts bubble in the top right. Like i get alerts for random things for reasons i don't know. Then when there is a thread i want to get to its never in my alerts even though im subbed and post in it a lot.

I don't depend on alert notifications

I click on the circle thing every time I check nt on my phone, to the left of the email thing and I believe it'll tell me who posted in what thread that I'm subscribed to for the day

On the old nt the alert notifications was pretty solid. If I'm subscribed to ten active threads there'll be ten notifications every time I'm back on nt.

Usually eat healthy and workout Monday-Friday

I got a bunch of moves tomorrow and am debating if I should just take the day off :lol:

I think it's going on two years that we've had the new nt

Kinda crazy that they haven't worked out all the kinks yet lol

On most days I'll get one or two alerts at most but I know there are more active threads that I'm subscribed to than that.

Back
Top Bottom