the thread about nothing...

tenor.gif

Weird. So there's this girl that I'm assuming has a crush on me, right? I'm walking from class, I stop at a corner cuz it's a stoplight and she's right behind me. She catches up.

To make small talk, I ask about where she's headed. She says home. I say I'm walking around to see where to eat at. And she invites herself along.
Stopped reading at the underlined part, congratulations she wants you to eat her ***. Proceed cautiously

I missed the nightmare talk, I'm not sure why but I had a dream I got into a MMA fight with Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan. He was laughing the whole time and as soon Goku rang the bell he would power up then I would wake up. I never finished it but I'm sure he whipped my ***

Never got a burger big enough to even think about cutting it in half, I hate whenever I order subs and their cut in half, want to eat the whole thing (pause) like those old cartoons (Flintstones come to mind)

Weird. So there's this girl that I'm assuming has a crush on me, right? I'm walking from class, I stop at a corner cuz it's a stoplight and she's right behind me. She catches up.

To make small talk, I ask about where she's headed. She says home. I say I'm walking around to see where to eat at. And she invites herself along.

Along the way she's asking about where I like to eat. She asked if I ever been to Koreatown. I mention I don't think so? She says you don't think so, I got to take you there today!

So I'm going along with it. And I'm listening to her talk about herself. Along the way we stop at a trader joes cuz she wants to go there... I wanted to be out at this point... I didn't want to wait for her to shop, but I didn't know how to not sound rude. So I'm waiting around at trader joes so she can do her shopping.

Long story short, we end up at a food court in Koreatown. She says she's going to the bathroom, I'm like ***, I'll look for something to order.

I find what I want to eat. She comes back from the bathroom. I'm thinking at this point we're going to eat and make small talk. So I'm like, I found my order, what you want to eat. She says I'm not eating... I just wanted to take you to the food court. And she leaves me to eat alone at the food court.

Uhh I don't particularly like her that much, but I feel some type of way that I might've failed some kind of test. I also feel some type of way cuz I didn't want to eat at Koreatown. I wanted to try a waffle joint by Madison Square Park. I could've just eaten there if she didn't take me on a detour.

Lmao.

Women. Alight carry on guys. Done with my little story.

*edit

Also I was trying to talk to this chick before class that I do have a crush on. And that hit a dead end. I don't got that juice no more... 26 more classmates to go..

I repped because you have the right mindset. 26 more to go. You’re bound to hit on one of them :smokin

She got the bubble guts and had to go home

This could also be true. Or she might’ve just started her period (hence the bathroom), and needed to get some tampons ASAP.

All this burger talk made me fire up the grill. Made chicken wings, burgers and some mashed potatoes. Also taking shots of some aged Don Julio I’ve had just sitting here :smokin

I bit my tongue super hard last week. Almost hospital levels. The cut is healed, but the tip of my tongue is still numb. I wonder if I will get my taste buds back?

Went to a food truck in Denver got a bison burger stuffed with three cheeses jalapeños and bacon... Dude cuts em in half so you get the visual effect of the cheese ooze

Back
Top Bottom