the thread about nothing...

soul-glo-o10.gif

I woke up in a good mood today
Was looking for the dude that posts the inspirational quote and just came across that big chick in the bikini :lol:

Can't wait for the weekend and it's only Tuesday :lol:

All the family is going to my father's place and we are running a 10k on Sunday :pimp:

Has anybody here ever taken melatonin to help them sleep? Which method is the safest to ingest and knocks you out the fastest? I haven't been getting good sleep in what seems like 3 months now. I'm extremely tired but my body does not shut down. I end up falling asleep between 12 and 1 when I have to get up at 5:30am for work. :stoneface:

Probably the best June weather in ny I remember having for a minute. Wish it could stay dry and breezy like this all summer

So my potnas bro is quitting Nike so no more swoosh. What has the best rewards system like what’s the best place to buy shoes from to get deals / special access etc? Nike,footlocker,finishline?

Has anybody here ever taken melatonin to help them sleep? Which method is the safest to ingest and knocks you out the fastest? I haven't been getting good sleep in what seems like 3 months now. I'm extremely tired but my body does not shut down. I end up falling asleep between 12 and 1 when I have to get up at 5:30am for work. :stoneface:
I know that feeling I get out At 1 am and I go in for overtime a couple mornings at 7 am a week but I can’t get to sleep til like 3 I was thinking melatonin again too. It works but sometimes I feel foggy in the morning obviously the safest way is orally. Lol you gonna snort it or stick it up ya butt?

Some people take gravol which works as well apparently.

Don't know why people think that you absolutely need an education to make money :lol: I'm dumb af and probably will never go back but that's not gonna stop me from trying to get a bag.

Playstation Air force just dropped :frown:
I want em bad lol. Wish they would do a random drop (when i'm actually available :lol:)

Does GSW have the funds, is the question.
They wouldn't be able to unless people take significant pay cuts. Otherwise they'd be way over the luxury tax. This could be pretty big because they could trade him somewhere if he's dead set on it and they won't give him the money

Back
Top Bottom