the thread about nothing...

I'm not judging or anything , eat whatever you want however the hell u want lol

I'm just saying I don't do that.

i cut my burger in eighths like a pie
d0eLsV2.jpg

I ask for my burger with all the ingredients separately, one plate for each thing, then eat each one individually with a fork and knife. Condiments used as dipping sauce

I ask for my burger with all the ingredients separately, one plate for each thing, then eat each one individually with a fork and knife. Condiments used as dipping sauce
but do you leave the patty whole or do you cut it in half?

Weird. So there's this girl that I'm assuming has a crush on me, right? I'm walking from class, I stop at a corner cuz it's a stoplight and she's right behind me. She catches up.

To make small talk, I ask about where she's headed. She says home. I say I'm walking around to see where to eat at. And she invites herself along.

Along the way she's asking about where I like to eat. She asked if I ever been to Koreatown. I mention I don't think so? She says you don't think so, I got to take you there today!

So I'm going along with it. And I'm listening to her talk about herself. Along the way we stop at a trader joes cuz she wants to go there... I wanted to be out at this point... I didn't want to wait for her to shop, but I didn't know how to not sound rude. So I'm waiting around at trader joes so she can do her shopping.

Long story short, we end up at a food court in Koreatown. She says she's going to the bathroom, I'm like coo, I'll look for something to order.

I find what I want to eat. She comes back from the bathroom. I'm thinking at this point we're going to eat and make small talk. So I'm like, I found my order, what you want to eat. She says I'm not eating... I just wanted to take you to the food court. And she leaves me to eat alone at the food court.

Uhh I don't particularly like her that much, but I feel some type of way that I might've failed some kind of test. I also feel some type of way cuz I didn't want to eat at Koreatown. I wanted to try a waffle joint by Madison Square Park. I could've just eaten there if she didn't take me on a detour.

Lmao.

Women. Alight carry on guys. Done with my little story.

*edit

Also I was trying to talk to this chick before class that I do have a crush on. And that hit a dead end. I don't got that juice no more... 26 more classmates to go..

Weird. So there's this girl that I'm assuming has a crush on me, right? I'm walking from class, I stop at a corner cuz it's a stoplight and she's right behind me. She catches up.

To make small talk, I ask about where she's headed. She says home. I say I'm walking around to see where to eat at. And she invites herself along.

Along the way she's asking about where I like to eat. She asked if I ever been to Koreatown. I mention I don't think so? She says you don't think so, I got to take you there today!

So I'm going along with it. And I'm listening to her talk about herself. Along the way we stop at a trader joes cuz she wants to go there... I wanted to be out at this point... I didn't want to wait for her to shop, but I didn't know how to not sound rude. So I'm waiting around at trader joes so she can do her shopping.

Long story short, we end up at a food court in Koreatown. She says she's going to the bathroom, I'm like ***, I'll look for something to order.

I find what I want to eat. She comes back from the bathroom. I'm thinking at this point we're going to eat and make small talk. So I'm like, I found my order, what you want to eat. She says I'm not eating... I just wanted to take you to the food court. And she leaves me to eat alone at the food court.

Uhh I don't particularly like her that much, but I feel some type of way that I might've failed some kind of test. I also feel some type of way cuz I didn't want to eat at Koreatown. I wanted to try a waffle joint by Madison Square Park. I could've just eaten there if she didn't take me on a detour.

Lmao.

*edit

Also I was trying to talk to this chick before class that I do have a crush on. And that hit a dead end. I don't got that juice no more... 26 more classmates to go..

26 more fail stories. Ohh Goodie. Luckliy your in NYC, where people just come and go.

Long story short, we end up at a food court in Koreatown. She says she's going to the bathroom, I'm like ***, I'll look for something to order.

Lmao.

*edit

Pics?

Damn. So she made you eat at a food court alone?!

Why did she want to bring you to a food court? You must look frail. JK.

Back
Top Bottom