the thread about nothing...

That's how Ive always felt but ALL my friends are married with children. Sometimes it makes you feel a little less than. Especially, when I'm in the mood to do something, you call up the boys and they're all on some family ****. I'm like, "oh....let me sit my childish *** down then...."
Nah man, you shouldn’t feel less than them or anything along those lines. Being in that situation with a 5 month old now, I’ve been invited a few times to go out with my friends but it doesn’t happen cause of the baby or spending the only day off with the family. I still try to make time with my friends but they understand more often than not I’m busy with the lil one or I’m honestly exhausted :lol: Honestly it’s cool that you still reach out to them knowing that they have kids and stuff cause sometimes they just might be available and want to chill outside of the house with friends.

Big swoosh nike hoops shorts are 15 at the outlet.

20180322_154201.jpg

I can’t wrap my head around the fact that even tho I have headphones in people still try to initiate conversation. Especially after the ensuing death stare

Weather so bipolar.

Nor'easter yesterday and today the snow is melted and it's 56 degrees

Make up yo damn mind mother nature

We're probably going to get a round five of this **** next week lmao

Back
Top Bottom