the thread about nothing...

"It was a mistake made during a standard procedure at the change over of a shift, and an employee pushed the wrong button," he said.

144890937fb8729570c9419ed72c7b815fcda07a_00.jpg

AA6296C5-6BB9-45E3-8142-336F396700DB.jpeg

Haven’t worn these in a good minute. Foams always have a place in my heart but I can’t justify dropping 250 for them. I remember when I was in high school I said I’d always cop all the pairs, but now that I have a job I just can’t pull the trigger. :lol:

Haven’t worn these in a good minute. Foams always have a place in my heart but I can’t justify dropping 250 for them. I remember when I was in high school I said I’d always cop all the pairs, but now that I have a job I just can’t pull the trigger. :lol:

Lol i remember when these dropped, i didnt even know what was releasing. I seen a line outside a footlocker and asked some fat asian yute that was crossing the street what was dropping. Man tells me "i dunno i dunno" i was like oh ok. Fatso crosses the street and stands in line.

Lol fat goof

Is that pic from highschool?

I remember when my jean game wasn’t on point

Looks like he’s trying to smuggle something around his ankles :lol:

Lol i remember when these dropped, i didnt even know what was releasing. I seen a line outside a footlocker and asked some fat asian yute that was crossing the street what was dropping. Man tells me "i dunno i dunno" i was like oh ok. Fatso crosses the street and stands in line.

Lol fat goof
Lmao bruh was in it for the hype.

promac promac nah, I just took it now. I purposely took it like that.

Lmao bruh was in it for the hype.

promac promac nah, I just took it now. I purposely took it like that.

I didnt even care to line up, i was at the mall with my boy and seen the line. We asked each other what was dropping and neither of us had a clue.

I cant do them tapered ****s, my quads too brolic for that. I tried on a pair of those tapered joggers, **** looked like those compression pants ball players rock under their shorts. No go for me

Feel like that style only suits people with a certain build

Ha just had a Mango Punch Arizona. I hate Arizonas...not bad though.

I think imma make a thread about it..

Im just giving you a hard time fam, Black tapered jeans would look dope with those foams though :smokin

I cant do them tapered ****s, my quads too brolic for that. I tried on a pair of those tapered joggers, **** looked like those compression pants ball players rock under their shorts. No go for me

Feel like that style only suits people with a certain build
I’m on the slim side so tappered and slims fit me well. I mainly wear joggers though and shorts when going out. I used like wearing jeans a lot more but since I’ve been working at my job, my style preference changed.

Back
Top Bottom