the thread about nothing...

Don't think I'll ever be asking myself what shoes to buy to ball in again tbh :lol: Still trynna get rid of some basketball shoes I never wear anymore, lil cousins needa grow & **** already

Think I might need new bball shoes. Been 3 years since I've bought a pair strictly for ball. What to get...?
Lavar.gif

20180114_003947.jpg
Always annoys me when people say "Febuary"
as a non anglophone person I always have difficulties to type correctly this month when I'm searching for Fredro Starr's song (Fredro + this month, a lot of "r")

EDIT : Got love for LB11 Low black but I don't know if they're good for basketball as I don't practice this sport...Can't wait to match them with the LeBron jacket I bought...

Love this song, the contrast between the softness of the production and the roughness of Onyx

Onyx definitely the crew to remind you to got style but to do not be too shiny in the streets...

No jewelry

Last edited:
Last time I used some Brons for balling was the 9s. Heard that 11s to this model now are heavy or too bulky for most people

afjacket.jpg

Feel pretty lucky, price was 120 euros then 84 euros in sales but I slept on it so my size gone, but this evening I saw my size, I pulled the trigger without any hesitation and with cashback I earned it cost me only 29 euros plus that was the last avaible...

This is how I enjoy my buyings, when I got a nice item at a reasonnable price, so not feeling guilty about buying

Lol I was doing some cleaning in my room the other day and I had run into lebron 7 lows, almost brand new

I had completely forgot that I had them

Love when it happens and when it allows you to do not spend money on new ones...

:smh::smh:

This girl got me to come out with her and her cousin. Cousin clearly vex. IDK if it's cause I'm coming or what. Girl told me her cousin had an attitude andmy dumb butt still went. Cousin even said (cuz cousin picked us up) that she wouldn't drop me back home. I think that was a sign I shouldn't have come.

Car is awkwardly silent now and I just wanna go home. I knew I shouldn't have come out of my bed into this cold.

Trust your instincts gentlemen.

Back
Top Bottom