the thread about nothing...

EA8F72DB-5FE8-4DEA-9FEA-40B49AEB2FBD.gif

This greedy person has the illegal pdf of the textbook and she's trying to profit off it I hope the feds get her. Why don't you share

TAN,

“One of the marks of successful people is they are action oriented. One of the marks of average people is they are talk oriented.”

Put that plan you’ve been brewing up and talking about doing 3 years ago to work!

Take one step toward completion...

Less talking, more action...

Let’s gooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Last edited:
This greedy person has the illegal pdf of the textbook and she's trying to profit off it I hope the feds get her. Why don't you share

Sounds like a hustler to me

Cant knock the hustle. Nothing in life is free

what's funny is the pdf of the book is posted on the same group she is advertising. tons of people trying to 'sell' this free pdf.
why try to hustle off your fellow classmates, we all here trying to graduate college we should try to help each other out

So hows it illegal if its free?

If its free to all of you guys why you complaining her dumb *** is tryna sell it?

In the real world not everyones gonna try to help you man. People dont have your best intentions in mind. Its a dog eat dog world b

It's free and illegal like how a torrent of a movie is both free and illegal.

Yes I feel you but would you not be offended if your buddy tried to sell you a movie torrent for money when he could've just sent you the link to download it?

It's free and illegal like how a torrent of a movie is both free and illegal.

Yes I feel you but would you not be offended if your buddy tried to sell you a movie torrent for money when he could've just sent you the link to download it?

Ahh gotcha. I thought when you said free it was available through that group or whatever.

And this person is your friend? Then i feel where you coming from. Thought it was just a random classmate. Definitely agree with you, if that was my friend and they didnt hook it up i would feel the same way

Back
Top Bottom