the thread about nothing...

I usually buy a few pairs. Stash mine then flip the other two at a later date to pay for mine. Used to do the same thing with weed back in the day :smokin gotta support your habits :lol:

these are actually pretty nice..I never owned 11s in my life..but imma see how many pairs I can grab..be at least $75 return..hopefully they easy

Did they show the shoe already? Curious to see what it looks like and how many folks will hype it up lol.

They are highs tho..I don't care much for them..these will be flipped as well

these are actually pretty nice..I never owned 11s in my life..but imma see how many pairs I can grab..be at least $75 return..hopefully they easy

They are highs tho..I don't care much for them..these will be flipped as well
Sigh. Only Highs that I've liked from SB recently were the Denim Forbes release. Supa's were not enticing enough to buy a pair.

Now I feel like his Staple release will only be hyped because of Staple. If they were a low, I would consider it.

Sigh. Only Highs that I've liked from SB recently were the Denim Forbes release. Supa's were not enticing enough to buy a pair.

Now I feel like his Staple release will only be hyped because of Staple. If they were a low, I would consider it.
Forbes so nice..had a few..got rid of them

Got rid of all my SBs..except beaters and 3 other pairs..they are about to be gone too
Yeah, I have a couple pairs of sneakers that I'm going to get rid off once we get unpacked here.

It's time.

I seen it at all, did it all, most of y'all been pop for a minute
Spit a sentence then the game’ll get rid of y'all
Y'all got there but y'all didn't get it all, I want my style back
Hate to cease y'all plan it's the rap repo-man

E893823E-9F35-4535-876E-A07474571A44.png

Back
Top Bottom