the thread about nothing...

airpods are dope af though...just sayin
Still debating if I should invest in a pair. The regular earpods don't fit my ears well and always fall out.

But then, I was told there was rubber attachments to keep them in your ear.

I am intrigued lol.

Still debating if I should invest in a pair. The regular earpods don't fit my ears well and always fall out.

I am intrigued lol.
i'll say this...try them on and if they feel good in your ears then buy them.
i use mine everyday and the convenience is A1.
battery life is A1... each pod has an individual battery and the case they come in is a portable charger as well that can hold up to 5 charges.
you can use one at a time so one pod will be charging while the other one is in use and you can just switch periodically
comfort is a1 for me also

I am intrigued lol.

They're nice, you're paying for the battery and the charger. It comes with a very sleek compact charger that can charge 75% in 15 minutes. Full charge usually last me between 4-5 hours non stop.

So i switched to geico recently from einsurance.

295 for two cars. I was told if i tell them i have kids then itll be lower. I thought it was the opposite?

Don't know why NT ads is showing me ads for speakers for a porsche

Usually the internet is on point and shows me stuff that I would consider buying but um, sorry I don't own a porsche

Don't know why NT ads is showing me ads for speakers for a porsche

Usually the internet is on point and shows me stuff that I would consider buying but um, sorry I don't own a porsche

I was searching for a SUV and was getting a bunch of SUV adds. I deleted my history and now I just get random ads

Back
Top Bottom