the thread about nothing...

Jackets dope but 750?

Man you can buy a way nicer jacket for 750. Joints not even leather, or suede, or a shearling or even down filled

A lot of Supreme stuff looks good to me. Not good enough for me to put in the effort to cop, but good nonetheless. That same feeling (and increased prices) got me off copping Jordans on release day. Last time I did that was for the 2011 BC3s on Black Friday.

Edit: I lied. I copped the Black/Red 11s on release day in 2012. Those are actually what brought me to NT :lol:

VLclKggLmjA.jpg

Jackets dope but 750?

Man you can buy a way nicer jacket for 750. Joints not even leather, or suede, or a shearling or even down filled
$188 retail..resale for the camo $750..black much less

Last edited:
A lot of Supreme stuff looks good to me. Not good enough for me to put in the effort to cop, but good nonetheless. That same feeling (and increased prices) got me off copping Jordans on release day. Last time I did that was for the 2011 BC3s on Black Friday.

Edit: I lied. I copped the Black/Red 11s on release day in 2012. Those are actually what brought me to NT :lol:

it's kind of fun to see if ur quick enough to cop..adrenaline-rush..I can definitely make some money flipping items..the problem is..there is always something in the same drop that u want for yourself..so u have to focus on that..Jordans brought me to this site as well lol

These will be gone in 10 seconds..I plan on getting the jerseys that are dropping (no pics yet) to flip since I don't wear bball jerseys

How you overlook the newest phone that they just released for one thats dropping a month or so after thats gonna put a $1k hole in your pocket?

Good with my androids

How you overlook the newest phone that they just released for one thats dropping a month or so after thats gonna put a $1k hole in your pocket?

Good with my androids
I believe the 8 and the X are over a G..I need the most memory

Back
Top Bottom