the thread about nothing...

speaking of did anyone try the pumpkin spice cheerios? not usually big on pumpkin spice but sounds great as cheerios.

Y'all exposed the **** outta planet fitness... Didnt know they were rolling like that. No wonder why they dont market themselves as the "average gym". Mostly familiar with them because my parents had a membership with them back in '04. I'm good on being a member...

Can I get a recap on this? What was said about PF? I have a membership with them.

Getting addicted to sportsbetting

I was there once many years ago, won a few small bets/games took it slow at first just for fun and little by little before you realize it she got out of hand! lost12 K on one game that’s all it took LOL @ “thats all it took” but I was able to give it up after that cold turkey

Yup, took the money line on Lakers vs pistons . Don’t ever take the money line if you’re taking the favorite The pay back to what you’re risking is beyond stupid

That's good that u stopped..I never bet sports but was real into Texas holdem ..good thing that phase ended..but whenever I'm in Vegas..u will catch me at the Wynn or bellagio playing cards the entire time..def no low level ishh either..my best friend is pretty bad with football

image.png
I didn't get the notification

Back
Top Bottom