the thread about nothing...

I miss this show
tumblr_mpy2ehcc581rgam01o1_500.gif

Can I get a recap on this? What was said about PF? I have a membership with them.

A lot

You cant deadlift

They have pizza night.... At a gym

They have donut night.... At a gym

You cant deadlift

From what i heard they dont even have squat racks, just smith machines.

You cant deadlift

Like with anything on the internet I think the Planet Fitness hate is blown out of proportion to the point of memehood
Though I believe some of it is justified. Let me preface this with the fact that I haven't actually looked into Planet Fitness but just read stories on the internet :lol:

They have a "Lunk Alarm" where you can't make too much noise or you'll be kicked out. So if you're exerting a huge amount of effort to lift that weight and God forbid you grunt or something, you're out of there. Also, I've heard you can't lift too heavy because that falls under "gymtimidation". I've also seen articles of members being asked to either cover up or leave because they looked too fit (also falling under "gymtimidation"). Also falling under "gymtimidation" is that their weights don't go past 60 pounds or something. Their whole platform is based around making the gym a nice and comfy zone that's "judgement free". Like ahat said they have bagels, pizza parties, free candy at the front desk, etc. which seems a bit counterproductive.

That being said there's certainly a market for it, especially for those just starting out in the gym but you should probably move on

Why would it be bad? Queens and Brooklyn and Jersey are pretty accessible by train depending on where you wanna go but taking a car around isn't a bad idea either

It's only bad if you're planning on renting a car to explore Manhattan. You can't do that man lol. That would be a very bad idea
yeah i was assuming that driving around manhattan would be a big inconvenience. thanks!

Good lord that weather girl that was posted a couple pages ago is bad

I'm eating that for breakfast lunch dinner and dessert

I should've taken Spanish in hs to holler at all the Latina mamis in NY. Why tf I take French, don't think I've run into one French person in ny ever

It is the ultimate compliment when you've been driving for half an hr and at the end of the drive, the passenger says 'Oh I just noticed that this car is a stick'... That means your shifting was on point :pimp:

Is " might could" correct English? Like when someone says "he might could do it" or "I might could be able to pull it off".

I'm no English major but that just sounds off to me. Perhaps it's a certain dialect of English but I'd say "might be able to" rather than "might could".

It's amazing when you spend 7 years not seeing, hearing or thinking much of the person, but when you reunite and you listen to the person talk, you realize, damn I miss her a lot

Speaking of my cousin who I just picked up from the airport.

I'm going back to sleep cuz I can't function on 2 hrs of sleep, but I can't wait to catch up in a few hrs

2nd to last paragraph....

Info on that
Oh I was actually just showing the Reddit posts (not mine) for the cheap eggs lol..but it sounds like u can get a 'checked in' doc from ur gym to prove what days u were there (at my gym I must scan my badge) and then fax it along with a form to ur insurance company..that's only if they offer it

Back
Top Bottom