the thread about nothing...

She couldn't hold a simple conversation. I asked her what she was going to school for and she immediately changed the subject to how my wife does her makeup. At a family party, she just sat there. She didn't know how to converse with everyone else hanging out.

Sure it must have been nice for him to get down with her, but other than that. Nah.

So basically she was socially inept. I can relate a little but I can hold a decent conversation.

tenor.gif

I was looking at zoom vapors yesterday and yute walks In with a pair on this morning to work

Screenshot_2017-10-07-08-56-37-1.png

I mess with em.. Just not the ones that take after the 3's. Also Rodger Fed's the man rn.

Also noticed the bunny that comes in around the time that I leave has a mean muffin top.. Cute face tho

Last edited:
I was looking at zoom vapors yesterday and yute walks In with a pair on this morning to work

Screenshot_2017-10-07-08-56-37-1.png

I mess with em.. Just not the ones that take after the 3's. Also Rodger Fed's the man rn.

Also noticed the bunny that comes in around the time that I leave has a mean muffin top.. Cute face tho

Super underrated/ overlooked sneaker

The colors are hit or miss tho.

And yea I agree about the ones with the 3 influence. Just looks so forced to me.

Back
Top Bottom