the thread about nothing...

Kinda tired of girls showing *** all over the gram while playing like they just out here snorkeling with a thong on or playing basketball in some tight *** shorts like they don't know better.

Kinda don't care.

Kinda tired of girls showing *** all over the gram while playing like they just out here snorkeling with a thong on or playing basketball in some tight *** shorts like they don't know better.

Kinda don't care.

I feel you but at the same time im not mad.

Funny thing is a while back i was bored and just browsing thru and i some how find this broads profile. Turns out shes a working girl and shes doing the ig live from her telly. I decide to watch (nothing special) but i happen to guess a random hotel in the city and she freaks out cuz i guessed right

:rofl:i was dead

These IG bunnies might as well do movies.

I really am curious what special access you get when you pay for Ana Cheri's membership lol

Imagine Wade LeBron and Rose together, but they all in their primes.

Definitely could beat GS

But now that they're old and injury prone, probably not

I think very few of these "IG models" are real. One posted on here some pages back had like 10 million followers and she's fake af. :sick:

tumblr_o6egdczuGW1tctq75o1_500.gif

Thats soft.

Im not tryna have an intellectual convo over coffee with them...or any convo for that matter. All id like to do is blow their backs out and leave my seeds on their faces and bounce.

^Yeah, I don't even know who that is.

I remember my wife's nephew dating this chick that has a lot of IG followers. Tried holding a brief conversation and I thought I was dying.

Thats soft.

Im not tryna have an intellectual convo over coffee with them...or any convo for that matter. All id like to do is blow their backs out and leave my seeds on their faces and bounce.
Yeah, I probably would be like that too. But heck, I'd like to have a decent conversation atleast lol

So what happened? What had you perplexed?
She couldn't hold a simple conversation. I asked her what she was going to school for and she immediately changed the subject to how my wife does her makeup. At a family party, she just sat there. She didn't know how to converse with everyone else hanging out.

Sure it must have been nice for him to get down with her, but other than that. Nah.

Back
Top Bottom