the thread about nothing...

What Cam said wasn’t a big deal.
He definitely shouldn’t have said it tho. He just sit himself up. Everything offends people in this day in age.

Got one more small session to finish up the details.

503C8484-D3CD-4283-B2E3-FF13ED383DB3.jpeg

dope tat

been thinking about getting a sleeve for a while now. I wonder when i'll actually pull the trigger.

Saw that clip of that white male refusing cop orders, gets tazed and chases the cop lmao.

Pretty sure it would be different if the skin color was a couple shades darker.

What Cam said wasn’t a big deal.
He definitely shouldn’t have said it tho. He just sit himself up. Everything offends people in this day in age.
This. People were like "It's 2017. Why do women still have to deal with stuff like this?" Maybe because sports are a male dominated industry and it's a generalization that women don't really watch football. I think Cam meant it in a light hearted way like he was impressed she knew about routes so it was funny to him. Not "LOL you're a woman you can't talk about football"

If a girl asked me about routes I would think the same thing Cam did and might even say it too.

Sports is that reporters job tho he should have known better.

Cam DGAF anyways :lol:

This. People were like "It's 2017. Why do women still have to deal with stuff like this?" Maybe because sports are a male dominated industry and it's a generalization that women don't really watch football. I think Cam meant it in a light hearted way like he was impressed she knew about routes so it was funny to him. Not "LOL you're a woman you can't talk about football"

Bruh shes a sports reporter lol. Shes at the media thjng every week for the panthers. He sees her every week, nothing surprising.

But **** is being blown outta proportion

I want them to come out the NL but is Kershaw gonna choke like usual

That's just code for lemme say whatever j want and stop being offended

Still F her tho she a racist
No it doesn't. It means people are actively looking for things to be offended by even if it's not meant to be.

No it doesn't. It means people are actively looking for things to be offended by even if it's not meant to be.

Ehhh i dunno. Was kinda insulting what he said. Hows it any different if it was about any other group (race/ethnicity/religion)?

Oh youre a ____ and you know about ____?

I mean wouldn't you be offended if someone came to your job and said something lile that how theyre surprised cuz of a certain group you belong to?

Still being made bigger "news" than jt should be tho. Both parties are goofs too

Ehhh i dunno. Was kinda insulting what he said. Hows it any different if it was about any other group (race/ethnicity/religion)?

Oh youre a ____ and you know about ____?

I mean wouldn't you be offended if someone came to your job and said something lile that how theyre surprised cuz of a certain group you belong to?

Still being made bigger "news" than jt should be tho. Both parties are goofs too
I agree in the context of this situation it's bad, but I just mean about that statement in general.

Back
Top Bottom