the thread about nothing...

Cam had a wrong choice of words could of said something that complimented her question. The thing is he still answered it. I hate this pitchfork group think twitter.

Damn it's not my day!
I just had some female over.
Got me all hot and ready like a little ceasars pizza.
She didn't give up the goods smh.
Now I gotta get back to thinking where else my damn keys could be
:angry:

Cam had a wrong choice of words could of said something that complimented her question. The thing is he still answered it. I hate this pitchfork group think twitter.
A lot of people are sensitive and look to find the smallest thing to outrage on.

I really don't understand why he initially answered that way. Losing a sponsorship though? Wow.

Man, that cough medicine knocked me out good.

Got sleepy around 545 and just woke up. Pretty sure I could have slept the entire night if my wife didn't text me.

Man, Gal Gadot is so pretty.
tenor.gif

A lot of people are sensitive and look to find the smallest thing to outrage on.

I really don't understand why he initially answered that way. Losing a sponsorship though? Wow.

Yeah feels like it was blown out of proportion. Cam's still getting paid by Dannon though. Not sure how long the contract is.

People on ESPN were blowing it WAY out of proportion (big surprise). One guy even suggested he be suspended for a game.

Back
Top Bottom