Waking up at 4am to trek out to Brooklyn

1:45 pm..basically done for the day

but..

have to go to my safe deposit box

Then gym

Waking up at 4am to trek out to Brooklyn

bruh why you losing sleep over supreme? Is it that serious? :rofl:

No shots.

as i get older the hype around clothes and shoes gets more silly every day. Only clothes i cop now are work clothes when im outta work its just some levis or bball shorts. :lol:

i wasted a ton of money on shoes and clothes in my early 20s now i look back and laugh like i was a sheep

bruh why you losing sleep over supreme? Is it that serious? :rofl:

No shots.

as i get older the hype around clothes and shoes gets more silly every day. Only clothes i cop now are work clothes when im outta work its just some levis or bball shorts. :lol:

i wasted a ton of money on shoes and clothes in my early 20s now i look back and laugh like i was a sheep
I think the shirt is ugly..gonna flip...take a quick glance at the prices in the bay

All the homies around my way cop sup just to resell. Them white boys will drop stacks for em.

I just have one camp hat but thats it from me. It irks me seeing supreme stickers on cars...same with jumpman.

If it can't be had online (on discount) from the comfort of wherever i am then i dont trip.

All the homies around my way cop sup just to resell. Them white boys will drop stacks for em.

I just have one camp hat but thats it from me. It irks me seeing supreme stickers on cars...same with jumpman.
lol who puts stickers on cars?

I'm bad with hoodies..my biggest weakness

and their north face collab once a year is fuego

I have a ton of DS stuff that I kno I won't wear..so getting rid of that..good thing is that u can get rid of it mad quick..even used

I need to find my AIM log in. Review those conversations before they're gone forever. Probably complete cringe but so what.

Email-related..someone here said that if ur resume does not have ur email as a gmail account..ur resume will be tossed..I was like yeah ok..I have gmail but my main one is yahoo

Back
Top Bottom