the thread about nothing...

Just got my apple watch 3. Big jump from watch 1. Don't know if I'm gonna actually use the cellular but it's cool to have if I need it.

I wear an ankle brace on my right ankle.

Lightly sprained my left tonight. Considering wearing an ankle brace on my left ankle as well from now on.

Thoughts?

INB4 you got cross bro? *lame giggles*

The Vegas shooting is all the news will talk about. I know there are other things going on in the world. Mix it up a little sheesh:rolleyes

really?

Got more info on this?

The ankle is supposed to have full range of motion and your knee is not supposed to be mobile. If you restrict your ankle movement, your knee is going to be moving to compensate. That and if you keep using a brace your ankle gets weaker and doesn't do a good job of absorbing forces. More pressure on your knees and hips

I don't think it's 100% true but why go through that risk, just rehab the ankle properly

Reactions: jjs
upload_2017-10-3_20-25-26.png

upload_2017-10-3_20-26-32.png

Got the ball rolling on my graduate school application. First I'm requesting transcripts from all these schools I went to a lifetime ago.

One school already is sending my transcript. There's a hold up with the other one. Maybe it's cuz I was only there for a semester.
Same. I'm trying to research schools. Already studying for the GRE.

Went downstairs to grab a drink at the bar and it was closed...but they were serving freshly baked cookies lol.

The ankle is supposed to have full range of motion and your knee is not supposed to be mobile. If you restrict your ankle movement, your knee is going to be moving to compensate. That and if you keep using a brace your ankle gets weaker and doesn't do a good job of absorbing forces. More pressure on your knees and hips

I don't think it's 100% true but why go through that risk, just rehab the ankle properly

Ok got you.

I heard ankles cannot get back to normal after multiple ankle injuries even through rehab (although rehab is still important to stenghten the injured ankle).

I'll look more into this. I don't want to stop playing ball at 24 because of my ankles :smh:

Ok got you.

I heard ankles cannot get back to normal after multiple ankle injuries even through rehab (although rehab is still important to stenghten the injured ankle).

I'll look more into this. I don't want to stop playing ball at 24 because of my ankles :smh:
Yeah, I sprained my right ankle outwards and inwards when I used to play in HS. It was never the same.

I remember having to purposely re-sprain my ankle because it didn't heal correctly. That hurt like a mother.

Damn resprain your ankle?? Sounds awful

I dislocated my left shoulder in high school and I popped it back in myself but it didn't go correctly. Doc had to yank it out and put it back properly. Man did that **** hurt.

Damn resprain your ankle?? Sounds awful

I dislocated my left shoulder in high school and I popped it back in myself but it didn't go correctly. Doc had to yank it out and put it back properly. Man did that **** hurt.
Oh, man. This happened to me with my right shoulder. I can no longer through a football far, but throwing a baseball is fine.

I think the pain in dislocating a shoulder is worse than a re-sprain of the ankle lol.

Purposely resprain your ankle?

I've never heard of that, ever lol

Breaking bones again so it can heal correctly, yes

Back
Top Bottom