the thread about nothing...

Amel is also 5ft
martin.jpg

got my shoes in a bag that said the post office damaged my package. luckily my shoes were ok, there was this weird sticky substance on the packaging box luckily none got inside

I'm trying to think of something to do for my birthday. I wanted to watch American Assassin but the reviews are bad lol.

Considered driving to the beach to get some photos of the sunset, but don't feel like I want to deal with having to find parking.

Might just end up back at the hotel and make spaghetti:lol:

I'm trying to think of something to do for my birthday. I wanted to watch American Assassin but the reviews are bad lol.

Considered driving to the beach to get some photos of the sunset, but don't feel like I want to deal with having to find parking.

Might just end up back at the hotel and make spaghetti:lol:

Noodles for long life, I see you.

Got the ball rolling on my graduate school application. First I'm requesting transcripts from all these schools I went to a lifetime ago.

One school already is sending my transcript. There's a hold up with the other one. Maybe it's cuz I was only there for a semester.

No but seriously.
I already bought the Clarks.
I already bought the Levi's.
Now I get to watch them go on sale for the next 14months.

SC kid SC kid

You keep eating balut, your cholesterol is going to go up, your arteries are going to get congested, your blood pressure is going to go up, and you gunna die

Back
Top Bottom