the thread about nothing...

it's not when you start working, it's when you finish. I'm trying to be all wrapped up by 45 or so. :D

my worst job was at a major shipping company's warehouse...11-3am, heavy work, an hour from home, $80-$120 a week. very mature of me.

I made more on unemployment a year later, which really made me think.

My birthday is in a couple weeks. Ppl irl has stopped giving a crap about my birthday since I was 25.

On my actual birthday, I'm working. The day before I'm probably going to spend it drunk somewhere and the night might end with a masseuse somewhere in the city lol

I made more on unemployment a year later, which really made me think.

Ish is crazy. When I got canned by my last employer, I was transitioning to being a personal trainer anyway so I picked up a part time gig and still received full unemployment.

BRUH I nearly made what I was making full time ($12/hour) at my old job for working like 5-8 hours a week training.

I milked that until the wheels fall off. Used the extra time to study more and find new opportunities. It was perfect.

Ish is crazy. When I got canned by my last employer, I was transitioning to being a personal trainer anyway so I picked up a part time gig and still received full unemployment.

BRUH I nearly made what I was making full time ($12/hour) at my old job for working like 5-8 hours a week training.

I milked that until the wheels fall off. Used the extra time to study more and find new opportunities. It was perfect.

man, you had people working there for 15, 20, 30 years getting piddly little 50 cent increases every few years...imagine breaking your back for 2 bucks over minimum wage for a couple decades?

honestly it changed my entire perspective on the American workforce. it's crazy how the people that make society go get peanuts and a bus pass for their trouble.

Nba all star game won't be east vs west.

Gonna be 2 captains who pick teams like when I was little and no one picked me so I dribbled my ball on the sideline until everyone went home and I shot alone with tears down my face

Gonna be 2 captains who pick teams like when I was little and no one picked me so I dribbled my ball on the sideline until everyone went home and I shot alone with tears down my face

lebron told the commish he needed more help in the asg

My birthday is in a couple weeks. Ppl irl has stopped giving a crap about my birthday since I was 25.

On my actual birthday, I'm working. The day before I'm probably going to spend it drunk somewhere and the night might end with a masseuse somewhere in the city lol

Wow ur over 25?

Does the last pick get a car too

I wonder why they changed the format of the All-Star game.

West is too stacked; there would be too many snubs in the west if it remained that way. There were already too many stars in the west compared to the East and with Paul George, Jimmy Butler, and Carmelo Anthony moving West it's even more crowded.

West is too stacked; there would be too many snubs in the west if it remained that way. There were already too many stars in the west compared to the East and with Paul George, Jimmy Butler, and Carmelo Anthony moving West it's even more crowded.
Ahh, that's right. Makes more sense now.

:lol:

it would be funny if Durant is a cap and picks Westbrook :nerd:

birthday parties are for kids imo.

I'll go out to dinner with my girl if anything, cookout with the parents at the most.

Back
Top Bottom