the thread about nothing...

went to give wingstop another try, still trash. should have known when I walked in and all the workers were dancing to bodak yellow.

Wingstop depends on location. One next to my crib is horrible. But if i drive 15 min, ill get the best mango habanero wings ever.

How do you purposefully resprain your ankle

Do you just get crossed violently on purpose or something

How do you purposefully resprain your ankle

Do you just get crossed violently on purpose or something
Try to move laterally without a brace and you could sprain it or stand on the side of your foot and put your weight on the foot.

when I was a kid i was running(barefoot) at the beach park and my foot went in a hole which made me sprain my ankle, but what was even worse was the hole was filled with red ants that bit the **** out of my foot.

my foot ended up looking like the nutty proffesor during that wedding scene for like a week :smh::lol:

I remember low rim dunking and my homeboy stepped on my foot when i was going up. I was limping for a week couldnt put pressure on my foot hella swollen but never had aches after.

Let me know if you need help re spraining that ankle
asian_crossover.jpg

The Nathan's by me is a dump and I never go there.

But the one by where my friend used to live, it was so nice. I really liked eating there

All this ankle talk got me feeling some type of way. I'm pretty sure I have anterior impingment in my right ankle. Weird thing is it feels the worst when I'm just walking around the house. When I play basketball I hardly feel it.

Back
Top Bottom