the thread about nothing...

I only had Krispy Kreme when I lived in FL..they are definitely in a league of their own..none in NJ

They actually opened up in Jersey City about a year ago I believe. Though I think that's pretty far from you.
Yeah it is but I'm there all the time..was in JC yesterday actually..I lived in the heights 10 yrs ago..now I kno they got it thx

The other night when I was out with da boys me and my homie were in the Benz getting ready to head to this block party in downtown west palm and we stopped at the red light with a blue viper in front of us and the license plate read "NO WIFEEE"... (Should've took a pic) at that moment I knew I had nothing to worry about living that route.

nothing tops some freshly made Blueberry donuts from m&m's in Anaheim, CA. gets mad packed drive thru and walk up
o.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

any one having issues on NT with videos? I am not sure if its me or the actual video's but seems like people post things and i see a screen shot but can't click it to play the video

Today I actually got mad at my computer for being too slow, and have come to terms my job irritates the hell out of me :lol::frown:

any one having issues on NT with videos? I am not sure if its me or the actual video's but seems like people post things and i see a screen shot but can't click it to play the video

That only happens with Twitter vids for me

Back
Top Bottom