the thread about nothing...

IMG_1585.PNG

Na lost everything for good |l. Im gonna have to work on downloading everything back, like music, photoshop, lightroom, etc etc
Sorry buddy

I don't know why...but people stating obvious things makes me so frustrated. This women stops in my office once a week in the morning and says "you are in early today"...every time....i get here every day between 545 and 6. Like you know im here...why do you constantly say that.

Just like the oatmeal guy. I have oatmeal every single morning. and he stops in and whenever my oatmeal is lacking in water he will say "your oatmeal looks dry". Like thank you for your astute observation...i don't know what i would do without knowing that information my life is now better knowing this about my oatmeal.

not a good way to start the monday. I have training tuesday-thursday 830-430 that i am dreading. Its leadership training....aka tons of "icebreakers" and trust falls and "you should be more outgoing" and "tell us about yourself"

Its 6:59 in the morning and I can't sleep for Ish... Work schedule got my sleep schedule real outta balance now.. Couldn't keep my eyes open for an hour when I was with the mans saturday then got home at 3 AM and didnt wake up til 6:42 in the noon yesterday

understand the sleeping habits issues. I can easily see how people can get addicted to sleep aid drugs. Like time to go to bed because i have to be up at 4:45...oh whats that...not falling asleep until midnight...ok...i can make up the sleep tomorrow night...oh whats that same thing tomorrow?!!? and the next day :lol:

the DD by my house used to give free donut w/XL coffee..but they stopped that..when I actually physically bought a donut? Over 10 years..I think I bought munchkins for a work party but that doesn't count

I don't know why...but people stating obvious things makes me so frustrated. This women stops in my office once a week in the morning and says "you are in early today"...every time....i get here every day between 545 and 6. Like you know im here...why do you constantly say that.

Just like the oatmeal guy. I have oatmeal every single morning. and he stops in and whenever my oatmeal is lacking in water he will say "your oatmeal looks dry". Like thank you for your astute observation...i don't know what i would do without knowing that information my life is now better knowing this about my oatmeal.

not a good way to start the monday. I have training tuesday-thursday 830-430 that i am dreading. Its leadership training....aka tons of "icebreakers" and trust falls and "you should be more outgoing" and "tell us about yourself"

:lol:

You letting little things get to you.

Life's short b don't let Oatmeal man ruin your day

Back
Top Bottom