the thread about nothing...

i remember 4 years ago..atletico madrid was playing Barcelona..they were going at each others necks..prolly the best I've ever seen..I really don't think I'd experience that over here..it's completely different..bro I get what ur saying..but I just feel it will never be the same
Patience.

just bought a longer cord for my mophie external charger and a mophie wall charger on Amazon for $15..need to spend $25 for free shipping so I bought Mad Max ps4 game $17

Excuse my ignorance, but does a wifi extender just extend the availability of the wifi in your home? If so I definitely need to get one

WiFi extenders boost the signal to parts of the house where the wifi signal isn't strong

That's to my knowledge

Lol I didn't know about wifi extenders until the cable guy came through to upgrade my internet.

I'm going to hold off on the wifi extenders for now. But Sheesh some of these wifi extenders can boost signals up to 12000 square feet. That's like three houses on my block.

Two sales people gave conflicting accounts on putting protection on the extender. One says the wifi protection is enough and the other one says we need to put protection on the extender so I'ma hold off on it for now

I have come to the conclusion that boost > vapormax when it comes to comfort.

ive owned both nike and adidas over the years but more nike...boost comfort is crazy. i dont even wanna wear any other sneaker these days
I got a question for you. I tried on a pair of my friend's ultra boost, and there are these holes for the cushioning in the insoles. When I walked around in them, I could feel where the holes are. Do you not feel them anymore as you wear them more or are they always noticeable?

speaking of 5 guys..there is one in the same shopping complex at my gym..so I never went to that one lol

I got a question for you. I tried on a pair of my friend's ultra boost, and there are these holes for the cushioning in the insoles. When I walked around in them, I could feel where the holes are. Do you not feel them anymore as you wear them more or are they always noticeable?

no never really felt em, just felt like i was walking on a foam mattress

original_dj-paul-underground-vol-17-for-da-summa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom