the thread about nothing...

GENIUS!!!
c8b1e20.jpg

just did some reading on olive gardens unlimited pasta pass..their pasta sucks..no thx

smart idea tho..22,000 x $100 sold in 1 second

olive garden trash b. lil ceasars now olive garden? fam arent you in jersey? isnt there a lot of italians out there? theres gotta be some bomb *** authentic italians spots. dont settle for b grades

olive garden trash b. lil ceasars now olive garden? fam arent you in jersey? isnt there a lot of italians out there? theres gotta be some bomb *** authentic italians spots. dont settle for b grades
Lolll no..I received a lil Caesars advertisement in the mail..and I was just reading the economics subreddit and they mentioned the passes so I finally read up on it..bro I'm a wannabe foodie..I was just commenting how they sold out real quick..I would never invest my money into that

probably in middle america and those lil *** towns where there isnt any options when it comes to food aside from big chains

Damn I had a heck of a time trying to change the settings to enjoy my blu ray on the new tv

I tried cinema. I tried dark room expert. Bright room expert. Standard. I tried the suggested calibration by rtings

It was only when I changed the setting to hdr (set on high) that the blu ray movie was looking like what I expected it to look like

Last edited:
I forked up thinking a Blu Ray player that upscales to ultra HD 4k can play an ultra HD 4k DVD. I was wrong. Now I have an ultra HD DVD and I can't use it lol

Back
Top Bottom