the thread about nothing...

not for nothing MLS isn't anything to write home about

You got the wrong mentality fam. It's not where we at, it's where we going. Get in while we're still close to the ground floor. Worst thing to be is a bandwagon fan after the league blown up.

There has to be better options in your area than little caesars. I prefer the non-national food chain places. It's a little more expensive but well worth it imo

I have come to the conclusion that boost > vapormax when it comes to comfort.

ive owned both nike and adidas over the years but more nike...boost comfort is crazy. i dont even wanna wear any other sneaker these days

not for nothing MLS isn't anything to write home about

MLS isnt as bad as people say it is.

my homies lil bro plays for TFC so i gotta support :pimp:

save $6 on a large pepperoni?

for sure, waste of $6.

You got the wrong mentality fam. It's not where we at, it's where we going. Get in while we're still close to the ground floor. Worst thing to be is a bandwagon fan after the league blown up.
I mean it's definitely competitive but it's no bundesliga..I pass by red bull stadium all the time and I'm like ..I really have no desire to watch unless it's a friendly against a powerhouse team..i don't mean to come off as an elitist..but when I'm watching soccer I'm always paying attention overseas..my friends flew to London to see chelsea/arsenal..another time el clasico..it really sucks that whenever I am in Spain the season is over :frown:

Even when Portugal or Spain or whoever play over here..the atmosphere is not the same..not as intense

Even when Portugal or Spain or whoever play over here..the atmosphere is not the same..not as intense
Well yea, American fans aren't used to being lively. They like to sit and let the stadium organizers build hype rather than it be genuine crowd excitement.

The culture has to change.

Every argument people make against MLS can and will be remedied with time. Gotta have that mindset of building towards something.

Well yea, American fans aren't used to being lively. They like to sit and let the stadium organizers build hype rather than it be genuine crowd excitement.

The culture has to change.

Every argument people make against MLS can and will be remedied with time. Gotta have that mindset of building towards something.
i remember 4 years ago..atletico madrid was playing Barcelona..they were going at each others necks..prolly the best I've ever seen..I really don't think I'd experience that over here..it's completely different..bro I get what ur saying..but I just feel it will never be the same

Back
Top Bottom