the thread about nothing...

Just took half of some weird taffy edibles...R.I.P
IMG_1333.JPG

Family Matters was up there with Fresh Prince for shows I was into back in the day.

It's super easy to find reruns of Fresh Prince on TV and also on the internet.

I swear though, it's like Family Matters doesn't exist :lol: Don't think I've ever run into a rerun on TV ever and that show is never on netflix or any of the other apps
family matters use to come on tv one i think in a 2 hour late night block with sister sister but it got taken off recently

i think fresh prince was way more enjoyable than family matters tho. family matters started getting weird with the stephan stuff and completely lost it in the later seasons with all the weird space time robot ****

im still heated they removed a different world from hulu and netflix. thank god for tv one that they air a different world almost everyday in the morning and late night and im surprised cosby show is still in syndication.

no reason family matters shouldnt be airing daily though. i mean they air malcolm and eddie everday on fuse and that only got like 3 seasons :lol:

as long as they dont stop airing reruns of different world fresh prince martin and wayans brothers im good

Of all the places I would like to be every friday night, brazil , rio is 90% of the choices DAMN take me back

boost, vapormax, lunar are toppa top in terms of comfort

clark wallabees with the crepe sole are butter too
ive been checking out under armours recently. the speedform line is some of the most comfortable shoes across the board. the fortis, apollo, and gemini series are up there in comfort. and they can be had for dirt cheap too. if only the back of speedform was softer. the back irritates the back of my ankles if socks are too thin

Those were the first vans I ever bought and I was like damb I been sleep lol

I can't stand when you're replying to a post but someone posts something unrelated right before you so then you have to quote the post you were referencing.

Well I'm not doing that

Back
Top Bottom