the thread about nothing...

Went by my moms crib earlier and found my old Bart toy from when i was a baby. Throwback

20170910_175033.jpg
Yo I'm being serious..throw this on the bay u might be able to get top dollar for this

It pains me that I'm buying/renting textbooks with outdated information in order to achieve a degree to start a career that I could learn on my own using the internet.

Yet teachers swear by textbooks because "anyone can put anything on the internet".

But the internet doesn't take 3 years to make an update or publish new findings.

smh

Real education starts when you get OUT of college.

for real??

top of his head is missing a piece tho lol
I'm assuming this is vintage Simpsons..stuff is worth money..a lot of collectors out there..it looks like it's in good condition other than what u mentioned..u could even bring it to a pawn shop and get an estimate

I'm assuming this is vintage Simpsons..stuff is worth money..a lot of collectors out there..it looks like it's in good condition other than what u mentioned..u could even bring it to a pawn shop and get an estimate

I wanna say it was like 1990 when it was purchased maybe 91. Simpsons started what? 89?

A brand new one is like 25bucks.

Lol i dunno if it even cost that much back then.

I have a weird craving for a lobster sandwich. I never eat lobster sandwiches..

Wouldn't even know where to buy one unless I'm in Maine

Red lobster biscuits are the truth. Do they do lobster rolls? Outside of the East coast I have no idea where I'd find lobster rolls

Oh sorry man..I look at everything like its money/opportunity lol

Some Simpsons **** is worth a lot

Oh sorry man..I look at everything like its money/opportunity lol

Some Simpsons **** is worth a lot

:lol: i feel you, i do too but didnt really think this was worth much esp the condition its in. Ah well dope to look at and reminisce to my childhood whenever i go to my moms crib. Im sure theres other stuff stored around there too. Gotta dig it up one day.

I know i gotta hectic stamp collection thats probably worth some good coin. Gotta check tje value one day

I have this memory of walking down Manhattan and there was a fair. Two shops, one from Maine and another from the Hamptons were selling lobster rolls. Got one from each.

Man it was nice.

I'm generally more of a red meat person. Don't really do seafood but those rolls were really nice man.

Back
Top Bottom