the thread about nothing...

Cracks me up that I get called a nerd over XBL because I'm better at the game than they are.

If I scorch you in a game of basketball am I nerd for that too?
What I don't understand is when people get mad at you for sniping in COD and they call you a camper. No one can quick scope shoot in real life, smh.

I really regret buying so much dumb stuff now that I bought a home

A new roof cost me $3,500 with a hookup

He recommended getting new windows and said each window would cost $500

Save ur many dudes

I swear I'm not buying anything stupid going foward

Probably will skip all Skins games and might not take a vacation next summer

Can everyone please vote for number 4 right now? I'm trying to win. Use your phone, computers, incognito mode, etc. I appreciate all the help I can.

http://www.pantherprinting.net/swfl-photo-calendar-contest---trees---flowers.html

:emoji_clap:

whats so special about this sunflower?

I really regret buying so much dumb stuff now that I bought a home

A new roof cost me $3,500 with a hookup

He recommended getting new windows and said each window would cost $500

Save ur many dudes

I swear I'm not buying anything stupid going foward

Probably will skip all Skins games and might not take a vacation next summer

welcome to home ownership. Its marvelous aint it?

You got one hell of a deal on that roof tho usually it will run you 10k.

after buying my house all that other nonsense i was buying stopped. $200 for kicks i look at it now as something silly to spend money on.

I picked 10.

That sunflower pic is trash. Not eem cropped right.

Looks like a cat took that picture

I feel like I'm nowhere near getting married/having kids...the concept of that scares me a little, but I know my girl aint gonna wait forever smh

I was with my Wife 5 years and 31 years old before I finally got married. I put it off forever but honestly it wasn't too bad. I should have got married sooner honestly. Kids is scary but being married ain't bad.

At some point without my knowing my cable provider transitioned to a tiered internet package. We've made do for some time but I hated getting murked in cod and not being able to play ultra HD content when streaming. The best we could do on a consistent basis was 720p

We finally upgraded today for the top internet package. Looking forward to playing ultra HD content without constant buffering again.

Just need to wait for the cable guy next week to hook us up with a new router

Now I want to upgrade the TV too. I want a 4k oled lol

I was with my Wife 5 years and 31 years old before I finally got married. I put it off forever but honestly it wasn't too bad. I should have got married sooner honestly. Kids is scary but being married ain't bad.

dang bro you put off alot of stuff im guessing you bought a house after you got married?

whats so special about this sunflower?

It's for a photo contest. It's my pic and I'm trying to win so it's in their calendar and other stuff

I picked 10.

That sunflower pic is trash. Not eem cropped right.

Looks like a cat took that picture

It's the way they cropped and uploaded the pictures. Which is why most look horrible.
IMG_3447.jpg

he said he is trying to win. not asking which one you like -__-

Exactly. It's just about helping out the NT community

I understand...I mean we're practically married, been living together for 2-3 years...

I have a friend who's on the other side of that situation. She's been living with her boyfriend for 7 years now and he doesn't seem remotely close to poppin the question, according to her.

I think if she wasn't in her mid 30s she'd leave him or something but she's scared to be out in the market at that age. So she's kinda in a holding pattern.

It's a shame. She's cool peoples. She works two jobs and she has a masters degree. That's wifey material.

We have such good chemistry as friends. If I was the same height as her I'd probably throw my hat in the ring at least just to give her more options. That other guy kinda sounds like a loser, if you ask me.

But it'd never work out for us. She's 6 foot and I'm 5'4 lol. So we just buddies

Such a shame. We both like basketball (downside is she's a die hard Cleveland fan). We both like comic book movies. And we can talk endlessly without dropping the convo. But fate made us drastically different heights. Lol

I did, I was dreading doing all of this but my Wife wasn't having it anymore

Finally did tho :lol:

see sometimes we need some women to push us in the direction they see fit aint no reason to be scared of kids, buying a house, or getting married life to short. Plus if you dont do it after awhile they gon find another dude who wants to.

i bought my first house when i was 25 with my current wife. Glad i did tho owning a house has been a great expeirence while my friends out here paying $1500 a month for an apartment no garage, back yard, or porch.

I understand...I mean we're practically married, been living together for 2-3 years...

yea practically to you but not to her.
It's the way they cropped and uploaded the pictures. Which is why most look horrible.
IMG_3447.jpg

Exactly. It's just about helping out the NT community

naw broham you using us to get ahead :lol:

what you get if you win?

I have a friend who's on the other side of that situation. She's been living with her boyfriend for 7 years now and he doesn't seem remotely close to poppin the question, according to her.

I think if she wasn't in her mid 30s she'd leave him or something but she's scared to be out in the market at that age. So she's kinda in a holding pattern.

It's a shame. She's cool peoples. She works two jobs and she has a masters degree. That's wifey material.

We have such good chemistry as friends. If I was the same height as her I'd probably throw my hat in the ring at least just to give her more options. That other guy kinda sounds like a loser, if you ask me.

But it'd never work out for us. She's 6 foot and I'm 5'4 lol. So we just buddies

Such a shame. We both like basketball (downside is she's a die hard Cleveland fan). We both like comic book movies. And we can talk endlessly without dropping the convo. But fate made us drastically different heights. Lol
7 years and still no proposal? I mean, I understand if the two were in college trying to get their degrees or whatever. But she's already set in her career and all that.

I think she needs to let him know what's up.

And who cares if she's taller than you! Shoot your shot!

Back
Top Bottom