the thread about nothing...

Me too. I have knee pain now and it limits my movement on the court. It sucks. Never had any issues with knee pain when I used to play...But this is what happens when you get older and out of shape.

I still can shoot though. Only problem with the indoor court at my apartment, is that there are deadspots on the court. Hopefully I can get some run in with folks soon. I just want to get competitive again lol.

Fozzy Badknees

I feel like I'm nowhere near getting married/having kids...the concept of that scares me a little, but I know my girl aint gonna wait forever smh

I feel like I'm nowhere near getting married/having kids...the concept of that scares me a little, but I know my girl aint gonna wait forever smh
Something that you should be honest and upfront about when you have that conversation with your girl.

I don't think you'll ever be ready to have a kid. But you can be with marriage.

Got my final couple days off work. :nthat:Thanks to NT for keeping me way less bored at work for all those weeks lol

Something that you should be honest and upfront about when you have that conversation with your girl.

I don't think you'll ever be ready to have a kid. But you can be with marriage.

Yea so far shes been understanding of it, we have a lot going on now as it is, but it's a burden when all our close friends have kids/are married and we're just kinda there.

Keep getting calls from "TransWorld Systems". When I actually picked up to see who it was, because I wasn't recognizing the number, the guy was beating around the bush as to who they actually were, said something about "do you want your visa", and was trying with all his might to get my number/info. So I just hung up. They're still calling me 2x a day.

Apparently they're a collections company but I don't have any debt?

Yea so far shes been understanding of it, we have a lot going on now as it is, but it's a burden when all our close friends have kids/are married and we're just kinda there.

Ah, I know how you feel.

Keep getting calls from "TransWorld Systems". When I actually picked up to see who it was, because I wasn't recognizing the number, the guy was beating around the bush as to who they actually were, said something about "do you want your visa", and was trying with all his might to get my number/info. So I just hung up. They're still calling me 2x a day.

Apparently they're a collections company but I don't have any debt?

It's a scam. Block the number on your phone.

pa1VgPaQecAUM0XX3eo3BRlKKg0rD-zO0thAHP3iW9E.png

Cracks me up that I get called a nerd over XBL because I'm better at the game than they are.

If I scorch you in a game of basketball am I nerd for that too?

Back
Top Bottom