the thread about nothing...

Airport in the morning and I can't sleep.

Lil Stan went to doggy day care yesterday for the first time. Loved it.
Had to give him a bath this weekend dude loves to dig was all sorts of muddy

Was at the baltimore auto show this past weekend. Fell in love with the new civic hatch....might be the next car.

im getting too addicted to amazon prime b......if there's no brown box waiting for me at the end of the day it doesn't feel right

I feel ya. I don't even go to the store anymore if its on prime. Saves me a bunch of time from going into the store searching and then waiting in line to drive back home. Unless I need it right away I will go to the store if not amazon prime :smokin

Prime is great.

Although, the companies they hire to deliver aren't. Order on the 10th never was delivered, even though tracking stated that it was. So, I spoke with Amazon, they gave me $5 credit and an extra free month of Prime. Re-ordered my item with overnight shipping and received notification that it has been delivered...Let's see if they actually delivered my item today. 
mean.gif

Prime is great.

Although, the companies they hire to deliver aren't. Order on the 10th never was delivered, even though tracking stated that it was. So, I spoke with Amazon, they gave me $5 credit and an extra free month of Prime. Re-ordered my item with overnight shipping and received notification that it has been delivered...Let's see if they actually delivered my item today. :smh:

I been a prime member for at least 3 years now can count on one hand how many times a package was lost. But one time I thought a package was lost called amazon got a refund they shipped another than the one that was lost showed up a week late

I been a prime member for at least 3 years now can count on one hand how many times a package was lost. But one time I thought a package was lost called amazon got a refund they shipped another than the one that was lost showed up a week late
Yeah, I've had my share of lost packages as well. They told me wait until Monday to re-submit a replacement order to ensure that my initial order didn't show up. It never did. 

Now I'm just waiting for an email from the management office at my apartment to say that i have a delivery. Good thing I get off work early today, if my package isn't delivered again, I'm going to lose it.

Last day of work then packing to head back home...To finally say goodbye to my grandma.

It's been a weird couple of days since I heard about my grandma passing. I guess I've been keeping myself busy from thinking about the last time I talked to her.

But it'll be good to have some closure knowing that she isn't in pain anymore.

And it'll be good for my wife and I to be surround by family and friends.

Last day of work then packing to head back home...To finally say goodbye to my grandma.

It's been a weird couple of days since I heard about my grandma passing. I guess I've been keeping myself busy from thinking about the last time I talked to her.

My granmda used to tell me when someone passes look up at the sky at night and watch for the shooting star . it was heaven firework letting you know they made it .

Time heals all wounds. I recently lost my Grandfather and while it hurt the family, he was the glue, we appreciate the fact that he lived an awesome life and he's no longer suffering. My condolences to you and your family.

I been a prime member for at least 3 years now can and i count on no hands how many times a package was lost. But one time I thought a package was lost called amazon got a refund they shipped another than the one that was lost showed up a week late
fixed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom