the thread about nothing...

He's gotta be trolling.
I'm not. He's suffering and I'm not paying all that money to get him help. Im like Dwight from the office, I rather end their suffering now .
If you take on a pet as your own, you're responsible for their well-being. Take it to the vet, and the vet can tell you if it needs to be put down or if it has a fixable condition. Going to the vet is step 1, no matter if he really is suffering or not. Never take a life lightly. At least that's my philosophy.

I worked with the new girl for a bit lol.
Her laugh is one of those annoying white girl loud laughs. She can talk as she has that loudness going, it pains me.

Dude was 20 bucks. **** I look like talking him to a vet and paying 5X that? I might drown him.

Sacrifice him for Illuminaughty privileges :smokin

I just imagined how crazy it would be if news came out saying "Russell Westbrook takes steroids "
:wow: :lol:

They would crucify the homie.

I just imagined how crazy it would be if news came out saying "Russell Westbrook takes steroids "
:wow: :lol:

They would crucify the homie.

Hes not even human. Man took a knee to the face and got up and his **** was dented. Not broken, cracked, fractured or whatever ******* dented. And he continued to play. Mans a cyborg or some ****

Back
Top Bottom