the thread about nothing...

Bout to look into these bitcoins you speak off.
It can be a little complicated if you're new to bitcoin. It's a very fluctuating currency so it is also used as a way of investing.

For example, a while back I sold someone 2 usernames for a total of around $800 in bitcoin at the time. Shortly after, the btc prise shot up and the dollar value of my bitcoins increased to around $1400. I quickly cashed out of course and exchanged my bitcoins for dollars and then transferred it to my bank account. Of course this goes both ways, your balance may significantly decrease in value as well.

There's sites like Coinbase where you can buy bitcoins with your bank account, which you can then keep and sell as an investment or use it to purchase things. Due to the nature of the currency; virtual, anonymous and non-refundable there are limited options with what you can buy. I earn my income through selling social media usernames and BTC is generally the standard for those purchases/sales on the more expensive side but you probably won't have much luck getting someone to pay you in BTC when you're selling shoes or something. 

Last edited:
It can be a little complicated if you're new to bitcoin. It's a very fluctuating currency so it is also used as a way of investing.
For example, a while back I sold someone 2 usernames for a total of around $800 in bitcoin at the time. Shortly after, the btc prise shot up and the dollar value of my bitcoins increased to around $1400. I quickly cashed out of course and exchanged my bitcoins for dollars and then transferred it to my bank account. Of course this goes both ways, your balance may significantly decrease in value as well.
There's sites like Coinbase where you can buy bitcoins with your bank account, which you can then keep and sell as an investment or use it to purchase things. Due to the nature of the currency; virtual, anonymous and non-refundable there are limited options with what you can buy. I earn my income through selling social media usernames and BTC is generally the standard for those purchases/sales on the more expensive side but you probably won't have much luck getting someone to pay you in BTC when you're selling shoes or something. 

Appreciate tha info my papi.
Stay up.

Cuz no way in hell I'll get the legit Ms. Jones herself...
giphy.gif

Real street lapis don't care a who,
Body gotta go in tha hearse from ya diss we,
Might think a papi a fool, but {()} if ya get jiggy a papi will burst tha M16,
Ya know tha shots them a blow like Ivan,
Ain't an issue to strike papis down with tha bike hand,
And you know bae in tha back making it clap with her right hand,
Head gonna bust open faster than ya girl when a papi plays one of tha simp songs.

rip in peace with grease for tha yeast in advance b.

It's not winning if you die before tha game ends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom