the thread about nothing...

sick.gif
mean.gif
Correct. Many of my business contacts have had negative experiences with paypal. Myself included.

The buyer wins a chargeback case most of the time, regardless of the evidence. And there's little you can do to stop it.

I've only been chargebacked once but I won the case thankfully. I had sold a kik username for $280 and shortly after he opened an "unauthorized transaction" dispute. Lucky for me he chose to claim unauthorized transaction so paypal simply checked his IP address and concluded it was a legitimate transaction.

However they've frozen my balance a number of times with unsubstantiated claims. Throughout the past 2 years or so they've frozen my balance 4 times under "money laundering regulations". Obviously I am not a money launderer, but in my line of work I often deal with shady people so some of my transactions get flagged. I choose my buyers carefully but you can't prevent everyone from buying with a shady paypal account.

It's quite a hassle having to write damn near a thesis on flagged transactions to remove the account limitations.

It is also why I've started dealing in Bitcoin for more expensive sales. I primarily sell things so I get to dictate the terms of a sale. If the buyer comes off as sketchy to me, he can pay in bitcoin or get lost.

Saves me a lot of unnecessary hassle as there is no way for a buyer to chargeback his money if he paid with BTC.

Last edited:
Dont think the Xbox thread gets as much traffic as TAN but i wanted your opinion on something

Has any purchase the custom Xbox one controller ?

Is it worth the $90?

After seeing my boys, i kinda want one

Yeezy :x

What makes his controller special? You can get some really nice customs for $100. You should look into it more and find a new homie. :tongue:

grimeyy grimeyy I just checked the site :wow: those controllers are super modified, is this why ive been losing in COD :lol:

SlunderKingpin SlunderKingpin His controller is to enhance 2k for him, the gameplay to me felt super smooth on his controller, he has extra buttons on the back that makes certain things in the game easy to call, like pick and rolls and other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom