the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

I'm tired of lil uzi verts style of rapping.

cant stand his verse on bad and bougie, shoulda been all 3 migos.

his ad-libs and free styling are cringe worthy

I thought it was pretty good when Idris was on the show. His character just really irked me, lol. Show went downhill when Michael left. Storyline were not as interesting and when Andy became the branch manager, it got weird. 

Seriously man i didnt like andy from the get go... he was mad annoying and when michael left and andy got more face time i was disappointed but the others made it worth pushing through andys time

Seriously man i didnt like andy from the get go... he was mad annoying and when michael left and andy got more face time i was disappointed but the others made it worth pushing through andys time
I thought Andy was good at the beginning. 

His annoyance was funny, IMO. Especially the episode when Jim threw his phone ceiling and he flipped 
laugh.gif

I miss that show...I end up re-watching the show every once and a while.

Just got in touch wit my long lost dad....seen him 3 times my whole life....googled his name and he has 12 criminal charges.....hit mt PM if you know a way to look up his criminal history :nerd:

Called Sprint to pay my bill....i hit *3 like usual to call them and pay my bill.

Instead of 'welcome to sprint' i heard in a rough whisper, 'give me your account info hurry give it now......give it......peice of ****'

Thot i was trippin so i put it on speaker and my girl almost broke her neck lookin towards me. Hung up after 7 seconds, restarted my phone, called again and it was normal.

It was real creepy.

Called Sprint to pay my bill....i hit *3 like usual to call them and pay my bill.

Instead of 'welcome to sprint' i heard in a rough whisper, 'give me your account info hurry give it now......give it......peice of ****'

Thot i was trippin so i put it on speaker and my girl almost broke her neck lookin towards me. Hung up after 7 seconds, restarted my phone, called again and it was normal.

It was real creepy.

bs...

Back
Top Bottom